Divine Intervention, Holy F'ing S***

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I recieved the greatest news and probably the weirdest. I have learned that my brother and two other people are holding a three way birthday party at our house this Sunday. That seems like nothing but one of these people is best friends with this girl I have been wanting to approach for a few weeks and now she is going to be in my house, my stomping grounds where I feel the best. It is as if God has said here you go take it. I can't believe how f***ing impossible this is. I get to go through with this approach and be done with it. Any tips on how to do a party approach probably won't be much of a in depth reply other than just go and talk to her but hey I might get good advice, dancing won't be big I'm guessing but just a casual party, this is great.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a tour.... "this is the couch... those are the cushions... this is my favorite wall... just look at it"

Lol, just relax, its yoru goddamn house, ask her how she knows the birthday kids :p

dj_erey

Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Give her a tour.... "this is the couch... those are the cushions... this is my favorite wall... just look at it"

youre forgetting the best part...

THIS IS MY BEDROOM...THIS IS MY BED....;)

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS MY BEDROOM...THIS IS MY BED
hehehe, wanna mess up my sheets?