Ditched on prom night

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give some background:

Last night was my senior prom and I was REALLY looking forward to it. I went sophomore and junior year too but those girls were just friends. I liked the girl (hot sophomore) a lot I took to prom last night and was wanting to be more than just friends. I was convinced she liked me also. But a few senior girls hate her and were really disappointed that I was going with her.

This is what happened:

I picked her up and then we went to dinner with a group of 12 people. I had her laughing a lot and she was iniating kino which I applied back. It looked like the night was going to be fun. Ok we got pictures taken and then lined up for grand march and got that all out of the way. She came on fairly strong at beginning of prom but as it went on she wanted to dance with other guys which was alright with me since I didn't feel like dancing all that much. Then we leave prom early and take a roadie and down a few beers. Then out of nowhere she asked if she could go with a different guy after post prom (who is her ex). I was shocked she would even ask that. I told her I didn't want her to and left it at that.

Then we went to postprom and I started ignoring her but then I realized that this is my last prom so I might as well try to make the best of it. So I danced with her for one dance and then went upstairs to play poker. About half an hour later she comes up to me and asks for my keys so she can get her stuff out of her car. I thought she was just wanting to get her purse out for something but it turns out she was getting all of her stuff out. Then five minutes later one of her friends comes in and gives me my keys. I asked him where did my date go and he told me she left with a friend. I was like *****. I spent near $50 on her that night and that is how she repays me. I never will talk to this girl again except when our pictures come in or something. Why do girls have to be heartless *****es?

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn thats some bull****. Hack her aim account or something and destroy her computer to repay you for that trouble.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a proven fact, girls are the number one cause of misogyny :D

sorry about your prom man, thats a ****ty way to end highschool

Last edited:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't take it too hard because after she asked you if she could go with her ex, right there you knew you couldn't trust this b1tch. What happened is not like some big surprise because of what she said so it shouldn't hurt as much to be ditched in this situation.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condolences, just go out and find a better girl. She wasnt worth you anyway.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that does suck. Well Im kind of a a same opposite situation... I would be the guy stealing the girl. Well there is this girl i kinda like and she is going to prom with this otehr dude... I was going to go with her but i was coule minutes too late to ask. ok So yea Im pretty sure they are going as friends because they barelly talk. For example last friday they just walked by each other like they dont even know each other.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThaDJ
Yea that does suck. Well Im kind of a a same opposite situation... I would be the guy stealing the girl. Well there is this girl i kinda like and she is going to prom with this otehr dude... I was going to go with her but i was coule minutes too late to ask. ok So yea Im pretty sure they are going as friends because they barelly talk. For example last friday they just walked by each other like they dont even know each other.
thats harsh dude, find another prom date, im sure your not so hung up on her.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And i thought my prom night last year was bad. Although if she would have left i woulda been glad cause she was a little out there.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, all I can say is that sucks and I am sorry.:( But, she wanted to be with her ex, I guess. You at least tried to be the alpha male, and she ain't worth it. That is a sucky way to end high school. SORRY.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I have known girls to be far more insecure than any guy. She may have thought you didn't really want her because you didn't dance with her. Girls crave attention almost as much as theater kids. But if that is not the case, she sounds like a huge b!tch. It'd be really manly if you told her that. Now all you can hope is that it will give her a bad reputation.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
thats harsh dude, find another prom date, im sure your not so hung up on her.
I already have another date for from. But this girl likes me so Im just going to date her and maybe just hook up with her after prom... considering im going with this other girl as friends..

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends think I am making too big of deal out of this. But still it hurt my feelings. I was just halfway expecting to get laid that night.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for you man, I just got news my prom date cancelled on me because of her "parents" or some bullsh!t like that. I am still goin to try again to get a date to the prom. Doesn't matter because I got a back up if need be.

later