Disgusted with Girls

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha igot a question for u guys

WHAt if u found a girl whos good material.. like relationship material and she fits ur needs for a LTR BUT

she she had problems emotional problems which could be fixed.. but would take times and feelings to invest

would u persue it?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some information I got about marijuana from an actual doctor.

Did you know that cigarettes are more harmful than pot? They are! The actual marijuana isn't dangerous, but there's one small problem:

When you go buy marijuana off the streets from a drug dealer, chances are it isn't JUST weed your getting. Drug dealers put other chemicals in the goods that make them very dangerous, one of these chemicals that is commonly added is rat poison.

Why do they add these harmful chemicals? Most likely because it makes it appear that there is MORE marijuana in the bag or whatever it is that it comes in.

So if marijuana isn't dangerous, why is it illegal? Well, we all know cigarettes aren't cheap, the government puts taxes on them, so they make a sh1t load of money with all the cigarettes people buy, so they won't ban cigarettes. Marijuana was never sold in stores, therefore no tax, therefore the government doesn't make any money. So they banned it.

In the end, if you can get some CLEAN marijuana, with no toxins/chemicals added to it, then you can smoke it with little risk at all, if any. The pot is actually therapeutic, it relaxes your muscles, and supposedly helps your memory. Which is why weed is actually prescribed by doctors for certain people with health problems.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn there's some bad advice in this thread.

First I read that the OP should lower his standards. Then I read that he should just look the other way over weed.

My advice is simple. Find out what it is that you are attracted to, the characteristics, etc. Then go to where the women that meet your qualifications are located. If anything, you should probably raise your standards. I think if more guys would actually raise their standards, they'd be happier with the women they're dealing with.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
Damn there's some bad advice in this thread.

First I read that the OP should lower his standards. Then I read that he should just look the other way over weed.

My advice is simple. Find out what it is that you are attracted to, the characteristics, etc. Then go to where the women that meet your qualifications are located. If anything, you should probably raise your standards. I think if more guys would actually raise their standards, they'd be happier with the women they're dealing with.
Totally agree with all this totally bad advice!!!! Why compromise??? If she smokes weed and it bothers you....then dump her!!! DON'T TOLERATE ANYONES GARBAGE!!!! Don't ever lower your standards for anyone... DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU EXPECT!!!! If you have trouble finding better quality girls then you have to look for them where they hang out....college, bookstores, etc.... and be more picky about them

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
Totally agree with all this totally bad advice!!!! Why compromise???
Because all these guys are desperate AFC BEGGARS who can't be DJ CHOOSERS.

That and there's not that much good to choose from in this country anymore after men let female chauvinists castrate us all over the past generation...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell girls like that to **** off,problem solved.I think that as a**** test but who knows.

I used to toke up until a few years ago.I can't stand drugs at all usually,I'm sort of ashamed to think about it.

Hate to sound corny..

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfection dosen't exsist in any of us, including yourself. We all have a flaw of somesort. Relax and lower your standards. I used to be all against pot to till I smoked it.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it was "fine" thousands of years ago. If it bothers him that hse does it or that she was so insistant on do it that night, that's all that matters. Don't go telling him to just go with the flow, tell him what you would do if you were in a situation where a girl did something that you really didn't like, and did it knowing you didn't like it. It's not about the societal connotations of marijuana, it's about him being disgusted with a girls actions. It doesn't matter if it's pot or sushi, if he's disgusted by it, he shouldn't have to put up with it.
The way I see it, though, is that a lot of people who are staunchly against the very idea of smoking weed don't even know anything about it. Their entire view and knowledge on marijuana is based on "Just Say No" propoganda and lies fed to the public by the government (and they've lied a lot about it over the past hundred years). So I was just suggesting that if he's one of 'those people', that he be not so judgemental about someone just because they're into weed (depending on how into it they are). If he actually has rational, reality-based objections towards marijuana, then that's a different matter.

King of Queens

Reaction score
jack knife said:
Lower your expectations. Don't try to compare every girl you date to the perfect woman of your dreams, every girl you meet will fall short of that. Just have fun with the people you are with.

So in essence he should keep low expectations/ standards so he will never be disappointed. Dude, you are still way too young to be sweating the small stuff. Good women are indeed out there, but you may have to go through a bunch of them to find her. Be happy with yourself and all other aspects will fall into place.
To the original poster.

Why can't you just be happy going through a bunch of them :kick:

I'm happy when I meet them and when I leave them. If I stick with 1 for a little while which is hardly ever and she leave me it's always because I dont care about her aka she can't get under my skin.

Go research divorce rates. I am 1 that refuse to spend my time like that.

And as far as controlling a woman... I don't try and could care less if I do or not. That's the vibe I send because seriously... what 1 woman/female want do there are plenty that will.

Pick and choose wisely what makes you sad/disappointed (when you can) and you'll be less disappointed.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the lesson to be learned here is, if you don't like what a chick is doing, leave, simple as that. Marijuana isn't that bad, but why are you losing sleep over a babe that didn't meet up to YOUR standards? Why do you need woman to be "perfect" as opposed to "disgusting". Are you that empty with your life that you need a woman to complete it?

Look at George Clooney, he's still single (I think), does he seem like he gives a **** or needs a girl? It's overrated, having someone to "complete yourself" is for chicks and you know it.

But are you really leaving because you don't like what she's doing or because sosuave told you to find a good girl who cooks and cleans for you?

What do you really want?

And why?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop dating party animals who choose dope over you.
start dating chicks who can choose you over dope.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
The way I see it, though, is that a lot of people who are staunchly against the very idea of smoking weed don't even know anything about it. Their entire view and knowledge on marijuana is based on "Just Say No" propoganda and lies fed to the public by the government (and they've lied a lot about it over the past hundred years). So I was just suggesting that if he's one of 'those people', that he be not so judgemental about someone just because they're into weed (depending on how into it they are). If he actually has rational, reality-based objections towards marijuana, then that's a different matter.
I think you've taken this way to personally, and missed the point completely.

If it annoys him/he doesnt like the smell/he doesn't like the effect on behavior/WHATEVER. Then I agree with S1NN3R in that he should not have to put up with it. And any girl who openly ignores his requests for her not to do it in front of him is a stupid, thinks-shes-it b1tch who very likely wouldn't make good long term material in any case.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does have to put up with it if he wants to get laid.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for all of your replies. all of them brought up really good points. i talked about it with my friends and they came to the same general conclusion. all girls have faults. no one is perfect.

this girl is a nice girl..she just likes to smoke pot. she doesnt do any other harder drugs, and i am sure she will grow out of this phase in a couple of years.

i don't just like her because she is hot. i met her when i was 14, and when she was 16. i've been friends with her since then. now i am 19 and she is 21. now i make out with her and take her out on dates. we are not 'just friends' in any way. i really care about her and get along really well with her. ive dated tons and tons of girls and i have had the most fun with her.

my fantasy is that in 2 years when we are both done with college we will be together. lol i really like her..i just love being with her

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pissed off too if I had huge expectations about someone I hardly knew. You spend so much time assuming that just because a woman agrees to go out with you and since she looks like someone famous she must be perfect. Damn it, she should be perfect because I expect her to be! :cuss: