Disgusted with Girls

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am disgusted with girls. I am at the point where I had enough of them. It is impossible to find a *good* girl.

I just went out with a girl who looks like britney spears. No joke. I'm 19 and shes 21. I've been hanging out with her the last few months, and I make out with her. Tonight, we ran into her pothead girlfriend at the mall, and everything went downhill. Her friend asked her if she wanted to smoke pot, and the girl i was with went out of control. all she thought about for the rest of the night was smoking pot. we went back to her house and the whole time she was trying to find drug dealers. i dont smoke, and i told them straight up im leaving if they are smoking weed.

i was disgusted that this girl rather smoke weed than hang out with me. what the **** is this world coming to. i cant take girls anymore. she is so beautiful and she has to ruin it all by doing drugs. i am so sad right now that i cant sleep.

i can't say that i met a girl in my life who i feel is good enough. there is always one thing wrong with the girl. ethier they have a drug problem, a drinking problem, they are ugly, or they have a personality defect.

i put up with this girls pot problem, and it never directly affected me until tonight. even though she looks like britney spears, i dont think i want to go out with her again.

i put up with ugly girls. i dated an ugly girl for 2 years. after the 1st year her personality went downhill so i dumped her.

i put up with drinking problems. i dated the girl for 2 months and she threw up in the icecream place cuz she was drunk. dumped her the next day

does anyone else feel the same?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like you put up with too much shyt.

There's no such thing as the perfect girl.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you date girls who drink? Why don't you tolerate girls who smoke pot? It's not like she's shooting up heroin; pot isn't exactly any worse than alcohol (although it won't make a chick horny and drop her panties like booze will). Getting obsessed about it while on a date with you is crossing the line, though. Maybe she was under the impression that scoring some weed would be a good idea for the date and that you'd want some? Some folks just make that assumption, ya never know.

Some people really need to pull the stick out of their ass concerning weed. Running into a pothead is one thing, but not every person who smokes weed is a pothead, just like not every person who drinks is an alcoholic. Do you freak out and say "Damn, why did she have to be an alcoholic?!" when your date orders rum & coke? Seriously, lighten up Mr. 'JUST SAY NO'.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl is perfect or free from blemishes, if you feel the girl ain't right for you...Dump/Forget her. Don't worry too much about the process.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Maybe you just live in a crappy area? Or you pick-up chicks in bad places?

I suggest going someplace you've never gone before, and then try to pick up some girls. Maybe a bookstore or a coffee shop or something.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower your expectations. Don't try to compare every girl you date to the perfect woman of your dreams, every girl you meet will fall short of that. Just have fun with the people you are with.

A lot of people on here will say you shouldn't ever have to lower your standards. I disagree, because if your standards are too high, you're never going to meet anyone you like.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I suggest going someplace you've never gone before, and then try to pick up some girls. Maybe a bookstore or a coffee shop or something.
Might I recommend an Amsterdam coffeeshop? :D

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like your coming from a negative and bad headspace. Misogynism has no place on this forum. We love women.

Honestly bro the world is full of great and worthwhile women who are fun to be around. If you want to find them the solution is easy.

1. Be a cool, positive and worthwhile guy who is fun to be around.
2. Find hot women
3. Approach them and infect them with your positivity. If they dont respond, leave. If they do, escalate the situation.

What alternative do you have? Mope around the house losing sleep? No thank you. Ill be sleeping easy tonight.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i put up with ugly girls. i dated an ugly girl for 2 years. after the 1st year her personality went downhill so i dumped her.
that was funny

-Cod3r

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So when she's around you she's good like you...
And when she's around drug users she acts like one...
Classic... Chameleon Effect...
Here I googled it for you...
http://digilander.libero.it/linguaggiodelcorpo/interpers1/

I've ran into a VERY SIMILAR SITUATION about a year ago... My best friend and I double dated two girls... Our "good guy eithics and morals" rubbed off on them and we'd have tons of clean fun. Then we'd drop them off at the end of the night and they'd end up getting drunk, high, etc...

So I take it next time you sit down on a first date you'll ask about their weed/alcohol use? I even go as far as to ask about the girl's friends...

Good Luck

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
I am disgusted with girls. I am at the point where I had enough of them. It is impossible to find a *good* girl.

i was disgusted that this girl rather smoke weed than hang out with me. what the **** is this world coming to. i cant take girls anymore. she is so beautiful and she has to ruin it all by doing drugs. i am so sad right now that i cant sleep.
You have come to the same REALIZATION that I have: it's not YOU, it's the GIRLS!

They have gone wild here due to a generation of liberal female chauvinism and child molestation. It's the Matriarx now, and NO ONE here can escape it. That's why no one here has had successful, healthy LTRs with YOUNG, functional girls. Because, they DON'T EXIST anymore! Don't believe the hype that men are the evil, f'd up ones - there are BY FAR more f'd up young girls than guys these days!

Only allegedly healthy LTRs here are with women in their later 30s or 40s, relics from the last generation.

This is why it's crucial for all of us to mobilize and join the MEN'S MOVEMENT and restore order to this nuthouse again! Women NATURALLY NEED MALE LEADERSHIP. Just look what happens when they don't have it!

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post sounds crazy.

It sounds like we're living on different planets (I'm in Hong Kong btw, which is pretty "westernised" anyways).

Seriously, how many girls smoke up or drink heavily? Less than 1% of the female population? Okay, say you're into the "party chicks," I'd say around 50% of these types of girls (at most) smoke regularly and drink heavily.

Still loads left!

Obviously, I cannot make a post to tell you how to love women. You either do or you don't, it's not exactly a conscious choice. But I find beauty in LOADS of girls around me! (both inside and out)

It's about your mindset and mentality. This is why two people can live the exact same lives, but one drives himself to suicide while the other lives on happily.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soapz said:
It sounds like we're living on different planets (I'm in Hong Kong btw, which is pretty "westernised" anyways).

Seriously, how many girls smoke up or drink heavily? Less than 1% of the female population?
Lol, you ARE basically living on a different planet, bro. You have NO IDEA how much WILDER American girls are than HK girls. I mean, there's not even any comparison...

For just one example, about 25% of young women here (18-24) smoke. I can't even remember the last one I met who didn't drink, or do drugs at some point, and most are also on some prescription meds too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have to select the right venues to find the right quality of girls.

Try going to bookstores, university/college coffee shops or libraries, churches, try your work-place, I mean I've seen good girls all around. I also know there are low-class places where you'll meet all sorts of garbage. Go for a slower/nerdy girl that is into books and bettering herself.

When you qualify a girl make sure she has a passion in life and wants to do something. They will usually qualify themselves to you anyway if they like you, you need a girl with substance and ambition.

There are PLENTY of good girls you are probably missing by going in the wrong places.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why if you are gaming a chick you screen her for sh!t you don't like that way you can know ahead of time. Most guys never really think about doing it but you should try to do it atleast in the first 5 to 10 mins, if you can add it in the opener its even better.

So next time your approaching another girl just "screen" her, that way she qualifies herself to see whether or not is or does the specific thing your trying to screen her for.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
jack knife said:
Lower your expectations. Don't try to compare every girl you date to the perfect woman of your dreams, every girl you meet will fall short of that. Just have fun with the people you are with.

So in essence he should keep low expectations/ standards so he will never be disappointed. Dude, you are still way too young to be sweating the small stuff. Good women are indeed out there, but you may have to go through a bunch of them to find her. Be happy with yourself and all other aspects will fall into place.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:

I just went out with a girl who looks like britney spears. No joke. I'm 19 and shes 21. I've been hanging out with her the last few months, and I make out with her. Tonight, we ran into her pothead girlfriend at the mall, and everything went downhill. Her friend asked her if she wanted to smoke pot, and the girl i was with went out of control. all she thought about for the rest of the night was smoking pot. we went back to her house and the whole time she was trying to find drug dealers. i dont smoke, and i told them straight up im leaving if they are smoking weed.

i put up with this girls pot problem, and it never directly affected me until tonight. even though she looks like britney spears, i dont think i want to go out with her again.

does anyone else feel the same?
I can understand if you don't like pot, but you put it like she's some crack ***** who's itching and scratching herself.

marijuana is a natural plant, you need to chill out, hell you need to get High :p.

Honestly, because a girl smokes wee doesn't make her Bad or evil, thousands of years ago it was fine, its your crazy attitude that all women should be perfect and pure and adhere to your lifestyle which is ****ing you over.

When people smoke weed they don't automatically just get wild or stupid or crazy or something unless they WANT to. I think you would have found that if she moked, she would have been more relaxed and maybe more goofy, but that's really it, none of that crazy, "I can fly *jumps out of window*".

why are you stressing yourself and putting yourself through pain because a girl has different morals than you? You like her right? She smokes pot when youa ren't around? Did she CHANGE? No. So just because she wanted to do it in your presence suddenly its wrong.

You also sound like you want the center of attention, you were mad because she wanted to smoke pot instead of hang out with you the rest of the night? Well obviously she did want to hang out with you if she invited you to her house, duh?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Are you getting these girls from cold approaches?

I know lots of guys here recommend you go approaching and trying to fvck random chicks but if you are looking for quality women, you need to be more selective.

Take more time to evaluate them before you start dating them. Trust me, it will save you a lot of hassle.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Honestly, because a girl smokes wee doesn't make her Bad or evil, thousands of years ago it was fine, its your crazy attitude that all women should be perfect and pure and adhere to your lifestyle which is ****ing you over.
It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it was "fine" thousands of years ago. If it bothers him that hse does it or that she was so insistant on do it that night, that's all that matters. Don't go telling him to just go with the flow, tell him what you would do if you were in a situation where a girl did something that you really didn't like, and did it knowing you didn't like it. It's not about the societal connotations of marijuana, it's about him being disgusted with a girls actions. It doesn't matter if it's pot or sushi, if he's disgusted by it, he shouldn't have to put up with it.

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
all you cared about the girls looks anyways. You never mentioned any other reason why you liked her. other than she looked like britney spears. You even knew she smoked weed, but convieniently looked past that because of her looks. Maybe thinking you could change her. STOP PUTTING UP WITH ****. THATS YOUR FAULT.

Then you have the nerve to classify all "girls" in the world because of the girls YOU have met. pathetic. I guess you have no choice now but to come out of the closet.