Disgust with women

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Read betwe- never mind. If you're in Spartanburg or Florence, SC, you're better off going to Charleston or Hilton Head. It's said there are more attractive women in the south of SC.

The odds are always rigged in favor of the women. Men chase, women choose. Unless you're rich, famous, powerful, super handsome, or a combination of these, you've got an uphill battle. Women can easily order sex. Men cannot unless they're famous celebs. Even Hugh Hefner can order sex quick, but not as quick as the bunnies! Older women think they're entitled to a sexy, famous person now!

When I see couples, the man is usually the happier person, because he knows how tough it is to get a girl, and it gets harder by the day thanks to all this "new" PUA sh*t.
Spartanburg/Greenville is full of fags and lesbians. Florence is full of weird people....basically if you aren't from Florence the girls won't give you the time of day, it's a very cliquey town to say the least. I agree with you about Charleston because the women outnumber the men 2-1 and 7 out of 10 of those women are HOT. the problem is who the fvck can afford to live there??? not me! maybe that's how they keep their men to women ratio so "heaven like".haha Hilton Head is also good but again, who can afford to live there??? plus it's a very seasonal place. it's not year round like Charleston. name some other towns in SC, i'll tell you like it is about them.lol

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this to the OP but it goes for everyone.. if you are so upset by your situation in life that you are constantly "disgusted" with women, men, and all of society you should be in therapy. Really, life's too short to spend it angry. Get some therapy, get some meds if you need 'em, and relax a little.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro,

I take your point. I'm sorry you're having a hard time of it really.

I can see that maybe I came across as spoiled. I'm not saying I deserve a harem of 9s and 10s, of course not. What I'm saying is that the women I'm meeting are so worthless in everything but looks that, all things considered, I have to focus on their appearance.

Forget about 10s. I'm nowhere near a 10 myself so I don't think I deserve that. I do get 7's and 8's but I have to go through a decent amount of rejection in clubs to even get there. Maybe that's what gets me. What gets me even more is when I see the guys the really hot girls are with. I mean most of these guys are just awful. Ok you can make the argument that they are the one who has got the hot girl so it's better to emulate them than begrudge them, but seriously it's quite hard to do.

You know when you're a pretty decent guy with a lot to offer. I'm one of those guys. Yet, I have to put up with being fronted by some skank in a club just because I want to get laid?! I take the point of the poster (Zarky I think) saying it's pointless to say how things 'should' be, but one can't help but be annoyed. I haven't achieved the zen like state whereby the injustices of the world have ceased to bother me.

And my disgust isn't all centered on my success or failure. It makes me feel bad for guys in general (many on this forum) who are obviously very decent guys but aren't getting what they want, whereas some obnoxious douche-bag is drowning in *****. How can I not be disgusted?

Eruption, my man, glad there's someone else out there who thinks like me. I don't see why we should settle. Better to reach for the stars right?

Having said that to be realistic I think I would like to have a steady stream of 7 and 8's with the occasional 9 thrown in. I'd better get some chin pubes, a neck tat and a cut-off T shirt with the letter S (for Superman) if I want to achieve this.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nismo-4 said:
Read betwe- never mind. If you're in Spartanburg or Florence, SC, you're better off going to Charleston or Hilton Head. It's said there are more attractive women in the south of SC.

The odds are always rigged in favor of the women. Men chase, women choose. Unless you're rich, famous, powerful, super handsome, or a combination of these, you've got an uphill battle. Women can easily order sex. Men cannot unless they're famous celebs. Even Hugh Hefner can order sex quick, but not as quick as the bunnies! Older women think they're entitled to a sexy, famous person now!

When I see couples, the man is usually the happier person, because he knows how tough it is to get a girl, and it gets harder by the day thanks to all this "new" PUA sh*t.

thanks for bringing the truth so well you saved me alot of typing...lol:yes: :yes: