Disconnect's Boot Camp thread

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Alex. I've been a member of this forum for about a year, yet never tried to wholeheartedly apply everything I read. So this is it. I downloaded the pdf version of the boot camp, and will complete all 8 weeks, posting updates in this thread.

I am making this public because if I don't, I'm pretty sure I'll give up and drop the entire thing. Now, I can't back out, since I'm pressured to update.

This is it. Today's Thursday. I will be starting the exercises at the beginning of next week, as it was intended.

Anyone with me? :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll keep checkin in on u.

maybe i'll do it too. we can keep eachother in check? pm me

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Click on the DJ Bible link in the top right. It's there. Glad you wanna do it too :).

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha okay. god this things long. k so we'll all post in this thread. haha this'll be fun.

i'll give my first posting monday. i've got reading to do...

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your in high school you can wait untill school starts or even b4 that and see what myself and smooth come up with...it will be VERY similiar to the regular version except geared towards more HS things and places to socialize (this is of course assuming you are in HS)

but DO NOT let ME hold YOU back, by all means go out their and become a DJ

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will post results/experiences every sunday, end of each week, before beginning the new exercises. Glad you guys are with me :).

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rough night. i've been working on establishing and keeping eye contact (lol i'm loaded with ADD so i get bored and start watching mouth or boobs hehe) and i was macking a chick (hb 9) but i felt she was holding back...come to find out she had a boyfriend. however, i did pick up two girls who kept grabbing my a$s (hb 7, 8). i teased and would tell them to stop hitting on me and they loved it.

no numbers ( i didnt feel they were worth persuing ) but now that i think about it maybe it wasnt that bad of a night lol.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crap does anyone know where u can find the threads that it mentions in the boot camp?

none of them work...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh i was macking this girl allie out last night (hb 9!). we were at the movies and before i had talked to her on aim but i try to keep the conversations short (flirting on aim is hard as hell) but man i kept c&f up and did great.

stuff like at taco bell (next to the movie theater) the other two wanted to leave and i said i wasnt leaving yet and so we didnt leave. and i kept up great eye contact and said hello to a bunch of strangers...which was pretty funny once we found one of my drunk friends and were walking with him...i said hi to an old guy and he told me to "get the fvck outta my way" and this guy was like a grandpa!

nice evening though, even if i didnt score a kiss :( i did get some heavy kino in :)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEK ONE RESULTS

Aight, the first week has passed, and like a studious pupil, I did my homework :).

The exercises consisted of maintaining eye contact and saying hi to random strangers (preferrably hot girls my age). While going through this, I realized how much I have forgotten, or unlearned since last summer. Seems like the ltr I'm in didn't give me much chance to practice (or I just got lazy).

Anyways, it left me elated. It was pleasant being friendly for no reason. Most people smiled and greeted me back, and only one girl didn't respond.

Overall, I think it was a good exercise. I taught myself how to look people in the eye and not be ashamed.

On the side, I am reading "Without Embarrassment Seduction System" by Michael Pilinski. It is really eye-opening, like the DJB but way more indepth. I greatly recommend this E-book for beginners like myself, though advanced dj's would also learn a few things from it. (there's more on it at www.fastseduction.com).

In conclusion, I am looking forward to next week's exercises. No doubt, they would be much harder. However, I'm going away for a while, so my updates may be a few days late.

Cheers!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice. making eye contact is something i dont think about alot but now i focus on it and its fun. people connect much better.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEK 2 RESULTS

Okay, so the second week is now over, and I did my homework once again. The exercises this time consisted of approaching 10 random strangers and making small talk.

I went a bit over 10, but oh well. The most memorable approach has been during my trip to a lake during the first few days of the week. A 30+ lady was sitting on a bench, enjoying the weather and the nature, so I approached her and we fluffed for a while. She told me about herself and her family, and mentioned a daughter my age. I perked up and decided to meet her husband and kids (including the hot daughter).

So I go over to her cottage and introduce myself to the rest of her family. The girl (17 yo, about 8.5 - 9, who turned out to be a model) and I decided to play bball the next day.

Next morning... I meet her at her cabin, and we go to the court. I was surprised when we were joined by her 14 yo brother, but didn't bring anything up. After the game, I did a bit of kino, to whitch she seemed receptive, though the convo was rocky, so I ejected fast, but not before inviting her for a walk later that evening, to sit and chat at the beach.

Comes evening, we get ready, and again the brother decides to come with us. So I tell her this isn't what I had in mind. She gives me the "i got a bf" line, and that's why the brother is coming. So I prod around to see how close she is to him. Turns out, she's pretty tight and been dating him for over 2 years. I tell her this isn't gonna go the way I thought it would, nice knowing you, yadi yada yada etc...

In the end, she wasn't someone I would consider dating. She comes from a town of 800 people, and doesn't seem to have enough neural connections to hold a conversation together. I lost count of how many times she mentioned how much she wanted to get drunk right there and then. In the end, her company was quite boring.

------

Ok, long read. That's it. Other people I approached included old men, children, women, and hot chicks - basically everyone. Week 3 coming up. Anyone still reading this shìt? :D

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting stories here, Disconnect.
Keep it up :)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, Shezzler, I'll make sure I do your boot camp as well :).

This has been great so far. I really went out of my comfort zone in order to get better with people. It's scary at times, but always rewarding.

Reaction score
damn im gonna do that bootcamp thing 2 just for tha hell of it lol...school is startin again so plenty of practice for me!