Dinner Date and possible lay afterwards HELP

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a dinner date with a good friend of mine this tuesday.We have never had sex and well i think it could possibly happen this day.WE have never been out to dinner together and i plan to bring a single red rose(to cheesy?).The setting is going to be right shes going to be dressed up so am i and were eating late at night 10-11 she also has no work the next day(usually works early mornings).WE are very comfortable with each other physically and orally so kissing at the end is no problem but i want more this day(never had sex with her).

Im going to be the cool calm guy that i am but any help will be appreciated.Elevator eyes and telling her she looks sexy are things i will say but i need more help.She is 20 im 22 we both are still living at home(college owns our pockets)so it might not work but her room is downstairs and everyone will be sleeping

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good friend? Don't think you're getting a lay here. Yes, a rose is cheesy at this point.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to pay for dinner, over compliment, and tell her how you feel. i.e. that you want to **** the living daylights out of her.

Just a few things off the top of my head that will help your lay, lay you.

Kidding.

Just be calm, and cool, Steve McQueen'esque. If you do that, and you escalate when you should, you could be gripped tight on them hips in no time.

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely no flower. The stuff that works in the romantic movies rarely works in real life. Just do what ^^ says and play it cool. ****y and playful.

BUT...

You want her to start thinking about you as a sexual guy. You need to project that sexual state the whole time. If you haven't read the Gunwitch guide, I suggest you read it RIGHT NOW. It'll definitely help you keep calm while you try to escalate.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa im sorry guys i didnt mean to put that good friend part.Lets just say were getting to no each other more and more everyday