Different race dating with different race

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be racist here but i was wondering if anybody here is Asian, White, etc. and has dated girls or women who are a different race from you.

example: Let's say you are Asian, have you been out with a hispanic girl or woman? Or let's say you are White (i sound like i am being racist for some reason but i'm not, sorry if i am), have you dated Asians or Hispanics or others?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Tactic... What are you up to? What are you planning? What's going on? Who is she? :p

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the example...cleared it all up.:rolleyes:

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
im hispanic, and i dated a phillipino chic.... a black chic, white chics......

now whats is your point?????

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, do you ever go on dates if the sky isn't bright blue!?!?!?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Hey guys, do you ever go on dates if the sky isn't bright blue!?!?!?
Dood, never. Only when its magenta with silverish, tanish, blackish, greenish polka dots.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white and my girlfriend is black.

All this "girls outside your race won't date you!" is bullshit.

Flawless

Reaction score
Originally posted by Osiris7250
im hispanic, and i dated a phillipino chic.... a black chic, white chics......

now whats is your point?????
^^Smart Ass...!!..:):):):):)..

Nah But Anyway..Your Question Really Depends..

I Know You Should Date Whoever You Want To But Some Girls Are So Stubborn And If They Are Black They Wont Date A White Guy..Or A White Chick Wont Date A Black Guy..So I Mean It Changes With The Person I Guess...

Personally.. I Think If You Wont Go Out With A Different Race Then 1. Thats Bull****, 2. Thats Racist..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to date anyone of my race in the last 10 years. I guess I'm just fvcking up the whole system. :D But hey, variety is the spice of life.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
All this "girls outside your race won't date you!" is bull****.

Depends SOULY on where you live. Not all women will. There are SOME exceptions. To blame the whole caucasin female race on that is B.S but it does happen.......

Females just like Men have prefrences. What does it matter? Guys do the same thing but it seems if girls have a certain criteria then its wrong...hmmm I smell a double standard. :rolleyes:

Flawless

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I haven't had a chance to date anyone of my race in the last 10 years. I guess I'm just fvcking up the whole system. :D But hey, variety is the spice of life.
LoL..Its Doesnt Really Matter I Think You Should Date Who You Want Regardless But Some People Dont Think That Way..

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
over the summer i was SOOOO close to getting wtih this gorgeous armenian girl (im white)

as of right now shes the one that got away :-(

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JBizzle
Depends SOULY on where you live. Not all women will. There are SOME exceptions. To blame the whole caucasin female race on that is B.S but it does happen.......

Females just like Men have prefrences. What does it matter? Guys do the same thing but it seems if girls have a certain criteria then its wrong...hmmm I smell a double standard. :rolleyes:
There are ALWAYS exceptions. My white friend is married to a black girl. My black friends get both white and black girls and I mean the ones I go to school with here in ALABAMA. Back home in Maryland, I see whites with blacks/asians/ect. and the other way around. I'm as white as you can get (skin color wise) and I date a black girl.

There is no standard, only how well (and also just flat out how) you gain interest.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with an asian girl right now and I pretty much dont bring it up, but when she does I always play it off like me being white is an advantage and how she looks cooler hanging with a white guy. Some people act like dating different races is something different or requires different tactics... It doesnt at all. I got my asian girl doing the same stuff that got me my white girls and hispanic girl. A Don Juan does not care, its all in your mind.

Ill try to contribute with some c&f ethnic-based lines/tactics I've used:

In asian accent "young HB do your homework, no talking to white boy. you must do your homework, and play piano, and you can start talking to boys when you are 21"

"They were like, 'waoh that asian girl is hell of cool, shes hanging with that white guy'"

Its not like I memorized them, they just came to my mind on the spot.

In conclusion, people approach this subject like its hard or bad or worse. Thats how an AFC would approach it. A DJ would approach it like a home field advantage.

Last edited:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Asian guy and Hispanic girl? Or Hispanic guy with an Asian girl?

Nivek

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much the purpose of these posts is to show that it is much harder for a colored male to get with a white female than vice versa with a white male and colored female. guys think differently from girls and base it on looks. girls base on social bias and other things.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
What about Asian guy and Hispanic girl? Or Hispanic guy with an Asian girl?
Whats your point?? Dont be a punk, just get to your point.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nivek
pretty much the purpose of these posts is to show that it is much harder for a colored male to get with a white female than vice versa with a white male and colored female. guys think differently from girls and base it on looks. girls base on social bias and other things.
I was referring specifically to tactic's game of 20 questions but thanks anyways.