Different kind of advise “ Creepy old guy and my girlfriend ,”

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it’s been a long time since I have written anything , basically life has been good for me in the past two to three years . I found myself and I seemed to find my groove with girls . I ended up working in Shanghai last year and traveling all over the world during that year . So how my former girlfriend stuck with me , came to China to see me and backpacked threw eastern Europe for a month . We officially got back together once I returned to the states , things are looking good . Except for one thing , this Creepy old man will not go away . A few years ago when we first started dating , she told me about a friend of her family that had been creeping her out, a older father figure type supposedly ...
She told me how this guy started making comments to her over dinner ( when he drove int our college town for work) that her and her friend should come back to his hotel and go swimming because he has a pool …anyway a lot of what she told me her comments like these and she was worried about him . She had me come with her and meet him for coffee one way , from what she was telling me I was expecting some aggressive older Jack Nicolson look alike , but instead it was this wimpy old guy who was at least fifteen years my dad’s senior . I didn’t think anything of it until this guy started challenging me , one upping me in conversations , trying to make me look bad , I was pissed and suspicious from then on .
Fast-forward a year later while I am working in China , the same guy is caught having an affair , apparently he is a sex addict and he cuts all contact with my girlfriend , she tells her father about all the weird sh…. This guy was saying to her , her dad does nothing , the family friend remains the family friend . My girl continues to tell me how screwed up and let down she is that her dad did little to protect her . mean while this guy is still eating at their dinner table .
I come home from China , I go to visit her parents and who is sitting at there dinner table but this creepy guy , still one-upping me in conversation , slowly hugging my girl before we leave and looking back at …I felt like I was going to bust a blood vessel in my neck .
So …to rap in up , last week the same guy comes into town and invites her to dinner , she wants me to go with her but I can since I had to work that night . We got in a huge fight and I told her what I thought of the satiation , she still went because she “ felt bad “ over the situation and that he has a “ dieses “ ….her psychology degree shines through every time .
Any thoughts?
-J W

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT!

A creepy old guy, almost old enough to be her grandpa has been making "naughty" insinuations & actions towards her...she complained to you, complained to her Dad...and now she goes out to DINNER with the ancient freak????

WTF is she thinking??????????????????????????? Is she TRYING to get raped? Why is she going out to dinner with a guy she KNOWS is sexually attracted to her?

I'd have told the old fart to drop DEAD!

E

Energizer

It seems your girlfriend has issues, her dad has issues and the old man has issues. My question for you is, is it worth getting back with an attention-*****. If she was really creeped out by this man then tell me why any rational, mentally stable person would go out for dinner with this pervert? People say that some us use the "next" card too frequently, but here is a good example as any to use it. Ditch her before the problem escalates.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
just slap your girls ass and make out with her while lookin at the old guy giggling very excessively.....tell youre girl to just take this **** as comedy because its funny as ****

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She is Fing the old guy and playing the victim role to make herself look innocent.. The old guy is rich and sort of a sugar daddy.. i bet she has not told you about the money he gives her as gifts..lol

Many families allow their pretty young daughter to get assistance from rich horny older men.. its very common

WHAT CAN YOU DO>>

Nothing.. Just focus on Fing your girl as much as you can... spin plates and be ready for the breakup..

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not nexting her ..we have been dating for two years , not an attention s...... . She has put in the work in our relationship . I just need to make my stand , break a hip or say my peace to the old man. Yeah I also need to straighten her out too .
If she was f..... him I would cut my own balls off and his.
Her family are ones I really question , I'm glad my dad is crazy ....and if some creep came on too my kid sister ....well it would not be pretty .

E

Energizer

Why are you asking for advice if you are rejecting any advice you get?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise her to always be 'busy' when he invites her out. Eating at her family's dinner table with him is one thing, but going out to dinner while its just the two of them is quite another.

She is asking for trouble if she spends any "alone" time with him, and I can't imagine, based on how she described the situation, why she would agree to go anywhere alone with him.

SHe of all people should know what it means for his 'disease' that she keeps seeing him. She is dangling herself in front of his sex-crazed mind, and playing into whatever fantasies that he's having. He may some day convince himself that she deep down inside WANTS to have him slip something in her glass of wine before she arrives....

She is perpetuating his problem by continuing to see him on a one-on-one basis, and it doesn't help anything to drag you along with her. If you confront her with this notion and she denies it, then she either hasn't learned anything in college, or is making excuses because she herself is getting SOME thing out of the situation.

Would you let your kid sister hang out alone with a pedophile despite the danger because his pedophilia is a 'disease?'
Would you let your girlfriend hang out alone with a serial rapist despite the danger because it's a 'disease?'
Would you let your girlfriend hang out alone with a sex-addicted old guy despite the danger because it's a 'disease?'

There is legitimate danger that she's already acknowledged, and if she doesn't change her behavior then she's inviting that danger to turn into a tragedy. The wise man changes his mind (and therefore actions) many times, but the fool never does.

Best of luck.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf???? call me over-aggressive but i would have started with him right there at the table...

E

Energizer

Soprano said:
wtf???? call me over-aggressive but i would have started with him right there at the table...
A bottle to the face always works a charm.