difference between PUA and Don Juan

rubi

Reaction score
i registered a while ago but didnt really have a close look at this site ... now that im interested into learning the ways to the Don Juan ... i still cant figure it out the difference between the fastseduction website and this ... i mean you guys call yourself differently but thats not the point ... i was first introduced into fastseduction and i have been using the mystery method and had good results but now i want to take up this Don Juan thing ... help me thanks

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fastseduction is kind of messy. Actually, I've gotten some good advice there, especially in the relationship section. However, you have to really know which posters to look for. Unfortunately, there is a high volume of traffic there so it is difficult for newbies to learn who to trust due to a high noise and low signal ratio.

Reaction score
Well for your first post you didn't make much of an impression.

Way to beat to death this topic. This has been covered soo many times. Read the DJ Bible, there is alot on this written by the best of the best here at sosuave! You just have to read through. It's in there!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic has been beaten to death.

rubi

Reaction score
thanks for repeating yourself guys ... great help i must say

Reaction score
Rubi, if you are still around, it's quite simple.

Don juan website teaches guys who to be the best man they can be in life. How to self improve to achieve your goals, how to find yourself, find your destiny, etc.

Fast seduction teaches you how to get laid. Like a sales site teaches you how to sale, or a martial arts site teaches you how to fight, fast seduction teaches you how to get laid. Now, the thing is, after you have been doing the techniques at fast seduction a while, you begin developing your own style and you invent your own "method."

Tell you what. Use this site to accomplish goals and help grow as a man, use the other to get laid and learn the philosophy on how men get laid to begin with.