Diet help?

petricabilo

Reaction score
Hello, I am in High school and weigh about 145 (5'3")pounds and would like to get to 120. Today I ate:

Oatmeal, Banana, for breakfast
lunch : Salad with chicken and dressing
snack: speacial K bar
dinner: rice, broccoli, and half a chicken breast grilled

I counted up all the calories and it came out to 914 which I dont think is enough.
Any suggestions in what to add into my diet? Or is 914 healthy?
Thanks

Calvinhiber

Reaction score
So far as the diet is concerned it must be taken in balance position secondly diet free from all high diet proteins even those things which disorder the fatal changes in the liver and the patient feel very lethargic state so need to be use all type of the fruits.

kimmstreep

Reaction score
If you want to go far away for diseases,also could take juice and light food at night regularly.Its better for health,and much need walking after your dinner..:rock:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is asking to lose weight. Don't have him eat too much now either.

Just dont keep this eating this little for more than a few weeks and you should be fine.

Gerared

Reaction score
Hi Petricabilo,
to lose 25 lbs break your meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Increase water intake, drink green tea and avoid beverages, flavored juices and diet soda. Exercise is must to lose weight by burning fat and regulating metabolism so exercise regularly.
Alamo Heights gym

Last edited:

Revend

Reaction score
First things to do be good to yourself.Say good bye the sweet ,junk food and fry things.Eat healthy food , fresh vegetables ,fruits.Eat 5 or 6 smaller meals

venicemayer

Reaction score
Just continue what you are doing but don't remember to exercise regularly because it will increase your chance of losing weight. There's no short cut in losing those unwanted pounds but through hard work, discipline, and perseverance you'll be able to achieve it.