Didn't even say thank you!

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we go watch superman last night at the theatres, when we get there said she was low on cash, and would be for a week or so, so i would have to get her ticket, and she would pay me back (or take me to the show next time). I know this girl, so I said ok (f**ckin chump that I am sometimes) and get her ticket.

End of the night? Not even a thank you!

I want to bring this up to her, tell her it's disrespectful, that a thank you would be nice. any tips on how to go about doing this?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw, you should of said it then and there. If you say it too late its gonna seem like ur dwelling on the past. You could, while talking to her say in a teasing way something like "I wanna take you out again, but your manners are terrible." Once she asks how tell her. Try not to seem TOO serious though.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
"I wanna take you out again, but your manners are terrible." Once she asks how tell her. Try not to seem TOO serious though.
This needs to be your frame of mind. My advice is to never take anything personally (especially when it comes to sarging). If you do then you'll catch yourself dwelling on stuff that doesn't matter at all. In turn you'll start projecting a negative vibe and people will not want to be around you.

Look, your not in the mob. When people 'disrespect you' it doesn't mean anything (or at least anything that matters) unless you react to it. If this girl is so cheap that she won't pay for anything when your strapped for cash then next her. If you can't stand her lack of manners than next her. Having standards is not wrong, its necessary, just don't blow up when people violate them. A cold shoulder speaks a lot louder than a full blown tantrum, especially with women, since their more keen on body language.

Sarge on....

Reaction score
Any tips on how to tell her you want your money back from paying for her ticket last night? Any tips............you want tips? Okay here's a strategy:

1. Call her phone.
2. Say I paid for your ticket last night and it was $8.95
3. I want my money back from that ticket, or don't call me anymore.

Case closed.

Most of you here feel the need to kiss azz, as if women don't want sex as much as we do, we have just the same amount of value as they do. You wanna kiss azz for no reason gon right away. If that was me, she would have paid for MY ticket, and I would have made her take my azz bowling.

It ain't pimpin, it's masculinity.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
So, we go watch superman last night at the theatres, when we get there said she was low on cash, and would be for a week or so, so i would have to get her ticket, and she would pay me back (or take me to the show next time). I know this girl, so I said ok (f**ckin chump that I am sometimes) and get her ticket.

I want to bring this up to her, tell her it's disrespectful, that a thank you would be nice. any tips on how to go about doing this?
Thats what happens when your nice to women..it was probably a test anyway

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get mad if its an isolated incident.

You only need to deal with trends. Women will throw surprises at you all the time - let them slide if its just a one time thing.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule: If you give...dont expect something back right away or never expect it back in the first place.

The way you went about getting the ticket didnt leave an acceptable moment to say thankyou. Either that or shes just ****in used to chumps doin that ****. Im glad you brought this idea up. I usually just have her pay me back in a joking manner but I think more can be done.

This is what Id do the next time something like this happens to me. Id make her pay me back, and Id charge her tax (kissing, smack on the ass, dinner) She owes me something and a little more cuz she didnt "pay on time"....

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:

It was a loan, just ask for your money back.