Didn't call me

DonAlan456

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, its exam time for my school.
This girl and i had plans to study and that i would text her last thursday and shed get bak to me.
So she never texts back.
when i see her sat night at this party im like what the hell why didnt u get bak to me and shes like o i never got ur text and she told me to text her again.
Sunday i completely forget, monday and tuesday i dont have my phone.
On tuesday night i get home and on facebook shes like "still no text" i reply tht ill call her the next day.
Wednesday i call her and she says well study on friday but shell get bak to me thursday.
Thursday she says she has a tutor itll 2 bu shell call me then.
I dont see her friday and after the exam at 11 i end up going to this other girls house with her friend who i might think might like me and the first girl never ends up calling me.
SO... i know i messed up by telling her to call me.. but.. what happened?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonAlan456 said:
So, its exam time for my school.
This girl and i had plans to study and that i would text her last thursday and shed get bak to me.
So she never texts back.
when i see her sat night at this party im like what the hell why didnt u get bak to me and shes like o i never got ur text and she told me to text her again.
Sunday i completely forget, monday and tuesday i dont have my phone.
On tuesday night i get home and on facebook shes like "still no text" i reply tht ill call her the next day.
Wednesday i call her and she says well study on friday but shell get bak to me thursday.
Thursday she says she has a tutor itll 2 bu shell call me then.
I dont see her friday and after the exam at 11 i end up going to this other girls house with her friend who i might think might like me and the first girl never ends up calling me.
SO... i know i messed up by telling her to call me.. but.. what happened?
Here's what you did wrong as far as I know ...

1. No txting, just call her; make it short and to the point

2. Cmon man, you can't act like you care that much. She's supposed to be the one to bring it up, and then you say something like "oh that's right, you didn't .." (like you just remembered because it wasn't a big deal)

3. Unless she acutally had a tutor .. she's flaking. You two had plans to study and now she's busy on the day that she was supposed to confirm.

I like to use the strike system. Three strikes and I will next. I'd give her one strike for being busy for when you two had planned to talk, and then another for never acutally going through with hanging out. Next time she ****s up, just stop talking to her and let he initiate.