Did she cheat?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she might be cheating, she probably is. Men have excellent subconscious radar for those cues, probably came in handy in the past.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
bigjohnson said:
If you think she might be cheating, she probably is. Men have excellent subconscious radar for those cues, probably came in handy in the past.
Otherwise known as "legitimate insecurity" brought on by the fact that most humans cheat and lie about it too or three...!

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Come on Sprint, seriously that sounds like a girl's excuse. for example:...

BF: WTF? why were u sitting on his lap..

GF poor excuse: OMG someone pushed me on his lap... thats all.

BF: WHat??

GF Poor excuse: I tried to get away...

she might as well of said "I tried to get away but i was too busy being a AW!"
haha yeah it does sound like something a girl would say. but still my point stands: you really don't know what happened so don't start judging.

OP: if you feel like you've lost trust in her then you might as well drop her because it's never going to work now. it sounds like she likes the guy. don't be surprised if you see them together after you break it off.

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubt it. Whenever we went on a euro trip with two gorgeous blondes (both taken) they where always sitting on my knee and holding hands whilst walking around nothing ever happened and nothing ever happened between them and anyone else, girls do it don't worry about it.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just tell her that you don't like what you don't like. If she gives you **** about it, then it's just whatever, she's a FB until she's not fun anymore. Otherwise you have your problem fixed and move onto something more important.

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who still care.

Ok so I told her about the picture at first she denied it. We must have broken up and gotten back together about 5 times last night, lol. Broke up, had sex got back together, broke up had sex got back together, broke up, watch TV got back together. Haha. It was a silly saga. I broke up with her this morning again, went into work, called her I’m like:

Baby you want to get back together
She’s like
Yeah

So in the end we got back together lol. Break ups are fun and crazy. Anyway yeah I don’t think sitting on his lap warrants a break up (although it almost did….. many times). But yeah I think after last night and seeing how upset I was she’d be crazy to pull that Sh!t again. And if she’s does, I give you all my word ill kick her @ss to the curb.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always *begins* with her sitting in his lap, then before you know it....

Am I the only one that is irked this chick would be doing that in the first place since she already has a boyfriend?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:

Ok so I told her about the picture at first she denied it. We must have broken up and gotten back together about 5 times last night, lol. Broke up, had sex got back together, broke up had sex got back together, broke up, watch TV got back together. Haha. It was a silly saga. I broke up with her this morning again, went into work, called her I’m like:

She’s like
Yeah

So in the end we got back together lol. Break ups are fun and crazy. Anyway yeah I don’t think sitting on his lap warrants a break up (although it almost did….. many times). But yeah I think after last night and seeing how upset I was she’d be crazy to pull that Sh!t again. And if she’s does, I give you all my word ill kick her @ss to the curb.
::Sigh::....................... No Comment. :rolleyes:

The only thing i will say is...... You let her off the hook too easily and she will consider that when she thinking its "OK" to take another pic with the dudes c0ck in my hand. "Its okay because SkillzthatKillz will let me off the hook"

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SkillzthatKillz said:
All the smoke and mirrors and dramatic distractions does not change the fact that she cant be trusted so if you want trustworthyness she is not the one for you but if you dont care that she is cheating then fine... Just dont go in thinking that the monster is a mouse.

IKO69 said:
It always *begins* with her sitting in his lap, then before you know it....

Am I the only one that is irked this chick would be doing that in the first place since she already has a boyfriend?

The word "boyfriend" means nothing at all anymore.. MOst women thrive on their independence and perrogitive... If she cared about her boyfriend then she would not sit in other in mens laps and then lie about it and she is doing it boldly in pubic around people who know her boyfriend..

NOTE: This woman has proven that at this point in her life she is only good for f'ing

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
All the smoke and mirrors and dramatic distractions does not change the fact that she cant be trusted so if you want trustworthyness she is not the one for you but if you dont care that she is cheating then fine... Just dont go in thinking that the monster is a mouse.

The word "boyfriend" means nothing at all anymore.. MOst women thrive on their independence and perrogitive... If she cared about her boyfriend then she would not sit in other in mens laps and then lie about it and she is doing it boldly in pubic around people who know her boyfriend..

NOTE: This woman has proven that at this point in her life she is only god for f'ing
Just to add to Dons post, i think one of the key things that should of raised a red flag is that she "Denied it at first" like you said, she tried taking you for a sucker and if she denied THAT? who knows what else she did or what else she will deny,.... think about it. women love to hide behind smoke and mirrors, UNTIL the DJ comes and clears the smoke and bashes the mirrors so theres no where to hide.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
If she cared about her boyfriend then she would not sit in other in mens laps and then lie about it and she is doing it boldly in pubic around people who know her boyfriend..

NOTE: This woman has proven that at this point in her life she is only good for f'ing
Yup, if she was serious about a relationship she would be washing his socks and cleaning his appt or something, cooking dinners and otherwise proving her prowess at fulfilling her role. She's out drinking with the boys instead. That is a whore in action.

Western women expect men to qualify for our role (earning, protecting, etc) but then think they have nothing to do except have their new surrogate daddy care for their every whim. Screw that.

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind as follows;

If you don't trust her, why you with her?

If you're being insercure, why you screwing up something that might have worked?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your halfhearted breakup ploy is not going to change her behavior. If you make a decision to end a relationship, you better be able to follow through and end it. Otherwise, it reinforces the belief in her mind that all she has to do is cry a bit and you'll take her back.

Regardless of whether or not she cheated, she's being disrespectful to you.

There are guys that you don't have to worry about (i.e. her gay friends, her old platonic childhood friend, your mutual friend that's in a happy relationship). If she was sitting in the lap one of those, it's no big deal.

This other didn't fit into ANY of those categories. She KNEW that she was crossing a line by flirting with a guy that would make you feel insecure, had you been present. Woman KNOW these things.

Will she cheat with him? It doesn't matter. The issue here is respect. You shouldn't ever have to worry that your girlfriend might be cheating. If you do, then she's not really your girlfriend.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:

She’s like
Yeah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Oh man I have never laughed like this in such a long time, oh man ....hahaha you come on HERE to ask for advice since you were THINKING that she cheated. You brought it up to her she DENIED it to you at first then spilled the beans....you acted like a little b1tch and she used SEX to stop you from thinking about it and played you like the fool you are it was pretty funny to see.

Then you ASK her if SHE wants to get back togethor....wow just wow.

I cant wait to see your next thread and what you should do about your lying girlfriend.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just dump her because she will only cheat on you more and eventually dump you herself. The posters above me said what needed to be said and you should've dumped her for good just for the photo alone. You have given her way too much slack. If it was the other way around she would've raised cain and you'd be attending a singles night right now.

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, me and her are in a new relationship. Maybe she pulled this crap with her other b/f. So she thinks its ok. Im not going to break up with someone over one picture. And i honestly don’t believe she is cheating on me. All that bothered me was the fact that she was sitting on some other guys (friends) lap. Maybe this girl does have a little crush on this guy....but she is still with me. She could be with him...but she’s still with me.

I am a DJ, and i did the DJ thing (i think) and i really let her know that if she wants to do this type of thing thats fine, but she'll do it as someone else’s g/f not mine. Trust me guys i didn’t "let her off easy". I really gave it to her and even said things that really hurt her, and she was still willing to have me as her b/f.....that’s gotta mean something. Sitting on a guys lap i can take its not like she made out with him or something.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:
I am a DJ, and i did the DJ thing (i think)
No, you're not a DJ. Most of the folks on this forum aren't DJs. They're PUAs and man sluts.

Being a DJ isn't about moving on. Being a DJ is about moving forward. There's a big difference.