Did I do the right thing?

Tubbs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been on a couple of dates with this 24 year old HB8. Last date ended with kiss close. I played it pretty cool after that and didn't call her.

After a few days she texted me just to say hi. I got in touch with her later on and tried to set up the next date. (By way of background this girl is going away on business for a couple of weeks - she had mentioned this before). She blew me off saying that she was busy on the day that I wanted to get together (I believe that bit) but how about if we do something when she gets back off her business trip (which is about a month from now!).

Now to me, this seems like a long time. I mean she isn't going away for a few days and I am sure she could have counteroffered with something sooner if she really wanted to see me. I think the old me would have called her on it, or even suggested another day when we could meet up before she went. However that approach tends to have scared off girls in the past, because it obviously shows a too high level of keeness which as we know, they don't like. So I just left it there.

I know that obviously the 'DJ' mentality is to not worry about details like this and to go and score with other chicks but there is definitely some chemistry with this girl that isn't that usual for me to find. Would appreciate any thoughts as to whether this is worth bothering with.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why you must get yourself, or create, situations where there is definitely chemistry, with a bunch of other girls; somehow women know when you're in demand. It shows in your attitude and in the way you carry yourself. This is very powerful.

DJ Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
She will still be there when she comes back but in the mean time go out and have fun with other women. Women want what they cant have and if she thinks she might miss out it will speed up her efforts to get with you...........

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJ Suave
She will still be there when she comes back but in the mean time go out and have fun with other women. Women want what they cant have and if she thinks she might miss out it will speed up her efforts to get with you...........
Yeah...just let her get in touch when she gets back. If she's into you that much, she will. You can't go chasing after her or be calling her the day her plane touches down. You've only been out ONCE.

And in the meantime, don't deprive yourself. :D

tiburonII

Reaction score
Man you guys...

Bro listen you have to get better at checking what the girl is looking for......For some girls the only way to go about it is to get in and get out...thats what they want...

That means: TRY TO FVCK THEM ASAP AND LEAVE ASAP and never call again until she wonders what the fvck is wrong with her