I called her, a lil chitchat

me: Hey, tmr let's go out together

her: Where we gonna go?

me: I wanna watch a movie.

her: Ok

me: All right, meet me at Central 14.00

her: sure

me: ok see u then

That seemed to be good and receptive to me.

After that around 30 min, she called me to invite me to go clubbing with her and her friend, but i said no cuz im gonna go the next night, not last night.

The thing is when it is the time for our appointment today, it is around

14.15, i called her to ask where she is. It took so long before she picked up the call

me: hey, i think u are lost baby hahaha Where r u now?

her: i just woke up, last night i was too drunk and im with my friend right now at my room

me: (I just gone blank for a while) u know that we have a meeting today.

That is very rude to me.

her: hey stop blaming me.....

me: Ok, then u stay with your friend.

(And then i immediately hung up)

Note that i say it in a calm but serious tone. I didn't even get any apology from her at all.

I think that is very rude to me that she doesnt even send me the text msg

that she wont be there.

What are your suggestions for me in this situation?

At first, i think i gonna bang her and then leave her, but she did this to me

then i think im gonna go NC and NEXT her.

What if she reinitiate the contact, what would u guys do?

I just wanna bang her, not even want a relationship with this b!tch.

P.S. I fu(ked her already but tried to set this date so as to fu(k her hard again.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
me: All right, meet me at Central 14.00

me: ok see u then
Here are your problems. Words like "OK" and "Alright" are extreme supplicating behavior and should be removed from your vocabulary at all costs. You are projecting that you need her to be OK with you and be Alright with you.

me: Meet me at Central 14.00

me: see u then.

See how much better that sounds. I personally think all talking should be shaved down within an inch of it's life until we are grunting in masculine sentence fragments.

Look women flake all the time. Just like new "friends." But when a possible new friend flakes what do you do? Say later to him or her. You have plenty of friends and don't need them. There's your answer.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Here are your problems. Words like "OK" and "Alright" are extreme supplicating behavior and should be removed from your vocabulary at all costs. You are projecting that you need her to be OK with you and be Alright with you.

me: Meet me at Central 14.00

me: see u then.

See how much better that sounds. I personally think all talking should be shaved down within an inch of it's life until we are grunting in masculine sentence fragments.

Look women flake all the time. Just like new "friends." But when a possible new friend flakes what do you do? Say later to him or her. You have plenty of friends and don't need them. There's your answer.
1. I still don't get it why the word like All right and OK
shouldnt be used at all.

2. Do u think my reaction is right? I think im gonna next her

or just put her in my f-buddy list. What should i do if she reinitiate the contact?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
keemojung said:
her: i just woke up, last night i was too drunk and im with my friend right now at my room

me: (I just gone blank for a while) u know that we have a meeting today.

That is very rude to me.

her: hey stop blaming me.....
Hahaha stop blaming her?? She gets wasted last night and misses your date at 2 in the afternoon and tells you to not blame her??

I probably would've cracked up laughing and then hung up. That's some first-class garbage there. Yeah, NEXT on this one.

She must not've been that into you to clearly miss a date like this. But trust me, you're not losing much.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Hahaha stop blaming her?? She gets wasted last night and misses your date at 2 in the afternoon and tells you to not blame her??

I probably would've cracked up laughing and then hung up. That's some first-class garbage there. Yeah, NEXT on this one.

She must not've been that into you to clearly miss a date like this. But trust me, you're not losing much.
I forgot to tell u that i fu(ked her hard already.

I tried to settle that date so as to i can fu(k her her brain out again

and then put her on my f-buddy list.

But, well, that sh!t happen so i gonna NEXT her.

What if she reinitiate the contact, what shud i do ?