Did I call her shyt-test or did I hurt her?

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't flame me, this happened online, but she's for real, bros.

I hooked up with this one chick that doesn't live far from me (Shes a friend of another real-life chick that flaked out on me a while back, but SHE doesnt know this, my little way of getting revenge, hehe.).

I was going with extreme C/F, push/pull & role-playing on her the whole time, I was on FIRE, to say the least. She bited into the hook and just wanted more and MORE. I got ALL the signals,I ended the convo early that time and told her I had to go. I cought the fish, the ball is in my court. I even saved the convo for later studying as it was pure genious.

Now, fast forward to today. I made it brief, I just said "I can't stay on for long, give me your #"

She gave me her PAGER, telling me that her parents freak out when strangers call.

I'm really taking this as far as I can with her so I said:

"Well, I just assumed you'd have a phone.

Would be nice to talk like normal people. ;)"

Then I blocked her ass.

I don't know if I aced her bytch test or...

She seems kind of sensitive so I think this just confused her and hurt her feelings.

Her nick now is "Ok, I really don't know whats going on but I'm not liking it. :( "

How would you guys take it from here? Keep in mind she's a defininte HB8 and I'd LOVE to hook up with her, but if this is a learning opportunity like no other and I get the chance to test her to the max, then so be it.

BTW: Just to clarify, I KNOW her IL is SKY ROCKETING, don't ask why, its just an established fact as of now, hence my curiosity as to how this will end up.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just e-mailed me this after finding my profile on a myspace-ish service offered in my area. She obviously had to look for this!

"omg lol i didnt know you were on dylg oh well your one of a kind lol you will never stop suprising me!!anyways see ya xox"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're taking this pager thing too personally. Blocking her is kind of extreme. Tell her you two should meet up more often so you are no longer "strangers" and then you can call her. See how she reacts to that.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
I think you're taking this pager thing too personally. Blocking her is kind of extreme. Tell her you two should meet up more often so you are no longer "strangers" and then you can call her. See how she reacts to that.
She doesn't know that I blocked her. She just sess me as offline.

The intent of that is to keep her guessing. I just don't know how to progress it further. It's like I found the H-bomb and deployed it without reading the instructions manual.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too early to run the disappearing act. Sure you may got her hooked now. However, it is like you got the fish hooked but then stop fighting. Soon the fish will get bored, free itself and swim away. You're almost there, but not quite. It is a dangerous game to play at this stage. In many cases the girl turns cold when you play this game this early.

My advice is to unblock her and keep building the interest. Don't back off in the middle of the struggle.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too early to run the disappearing act. Sure you may got her hooked now. However, it is like you got the fish hooked but then stop fighting. Soon the fish will get bored, free itself and swim away. You're almost there, but not quite. It is a dangerous game to play at this stage. In many cases the girl turns cold when you play this game this early.

My advice is to unblock her and keep building the interest. Don't back off in the middle of the struggle.
I think the "interest" is at its peak right now. Keep in mind our age and how differently girls think at that age.

She's eating up the drama and I want to keep it up until the lay. Thanks for the input, though.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eulogy
I think the "interest" is at its peak right now. Keep in mind our age and how differently girls think at that age.

She's eating up the drama and I want to keep it up until the lay. Thanks for the input, though.
The higher the peak, the harder the fall. Keep that in mind.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you block her, and don't ever page her, how the hell will you be abel to hook up with her again??? :confused:

Unblock her and give her your #. That way she calls you and you can act all imoportant and sh_t...

Sasha

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha
If you block her, and don't ever page her, how the hell will you be abel to hook up with her again??? :confused:

Unblock her and give her your #. That way she calls you and you can act all imoportant and sh_t...

Sasha
I'll page her when she least expects it, when I'll be in her area (I am a few times a week.)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this seems like a lot of work. All you have is contact number at this point.

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got scared that you might fvck up an opportunity to get with this chick so you pulled back, which inturn might be what fvcks up your chances. So far, all you have is a pager number and an online buddy. You need to progress....do what men do, go after what YOU want.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
The man is right, listen to him.