Diablo closing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason so many threads are being closed in the Health and Fitness forum? Bulking up isn't an exact science, and if i'm looking for different opinions on how to achieve what i'm looking for, telling me to "do a search" isn't very beneficial. Especially when said search picks up EVERY THREAD in the H&F forum

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
Is there any particular reason so many threads are being closed in the Health and Fitness forum? Bulking up isn't an exact science, and if i'm looking for different opinions on how to achieve what i'm looking for, telling me to "do a search" isn't very beneficial. Especially when said search picks up EVERY THREAD in the H&F forum
Yeah, i've noticed some of the mods here like to power trip with their thread locking ability. It's kind of ridiculous, this is a fvcking discussion forum. How many genuinely original topics could there possibly be?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Under ordinary circumstances I'd side with diablo. However, if it's true that using search in that section doesn't do much to help you find what you're looking for the "search rule" should be loosened up some in that forum. Why don't you just explain that to diablo and maybe he'll relax this rule in that section a bit.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Diablo closing threads

Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Yeah, i've noticed some of the mods here like to power trip with their thread locking ability. It's kind of ridiculous, this is a fvcking discussion forum. How many genuinely original topics could there possibly be?
diablo is a damn good moderator. He's very fair and applies the rules evenly to everyone. Since he's fair, you can approach him about your thoughts politely and get a polite response. There's no need to rag on his moderating because he'll hear you out and he makes every effort to be fair.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo is the only decent mod around. At least he gives a reason for locking or deleting threads. The other tossers just remove em without explanation.

I do agree, however, that fewer threads should be locked in H&F forum, for reasons mentioned above.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo is a great mod.

Most of the time he gets it right.

If he does something you disagree with once in a while, try and let it slide. Last thing you'd want to do is lose a great mod by everyone *****ing about him.

If your serious about bulking, I'd suggest you look other places then the health and fitness section. You'd best grab the Arnold Encyclopedia. Or head over to bodybuilding.com.

Health and fitness should be a place to talk about all things health and fitness related.

like.
What length should my pubic hair be?
Do I have a big nose?
Is it true that having big shoes means you have a big penis? I'm a size 8, but I'll buy a 13.

etc. etc.

It can't all be about protein, squats, and the like.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading some of the recent threads, I say that D should ban some of the thread starters for the sake of our sanity.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Well yeah Gio is gone and it created a void lol

By the way how did you get inside the Moderator's corner??
To get into the Moderator Corner, you have to be a moderator...That means you have to be voted in as a mod when Allen says there is a need...Or just do what I did...Bribe the absolute hell out of them. :D

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good reason for the closing of the threads//// Next time us the pm feature.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.