Dhizzyballuh's journal

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just got out of a 14 month relationship. I'm currently a junior in high school and I need to get back in the game. I was really into all the PUA stiff before the relationship but I fell in lie and lost all that :/ so it's basically like in starting all over again. I'm currently a junior in high school, I'm not the most popular kid in the school but my rep isn't that bad. Most people know/like me I'm generally a fun person to be around. Well I'm gonna be keeping this journal to keep motivated to get back in the game. And hopefully you guys will make my progression a much easier experience :)
Well I guess tomorrow will be my day 1
Here's some backstory; there is this girl in my math class lets call her HBmarissa (she's a solid 9) and while we aren't "friends" we are friendly to each other and have some mutual friends, I have we number as we have went to a few parties together (not like together just us 2 but with a group of friends) and I'd like to pursue her, while not getting oneitis.
She always flirts with me and I flirt back but I've never really texted her or anything other then just relaying info on parties or hw and stuff.

I'd like to start pursuing her and any tips would be great

Also, I'm going to start pursuing this cute Asian girl with a nice fat ass (HBPaige she's like an 8 I'd say) and I always openly flirt with her and tease her. I think getting her in bed is just a matter of time, but she could just be playing along with me. I'll keep u updated and any advice here would be great

Also this Saturday I plan on going to the mall with my homie to go sarging to get the juices flowing aha. Again, any tips appreciated.

Tomorrow I'll call day 1, wish me luck!

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and sorry for all the grammar errors and stuff as I'm doing this all from my iPhone

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and if u wanna see how I look so u can judge advice of whatever look me up on instagram @kre8ivestyleoflife

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You use the words "start pursuing."

How about I simplify the whole process for you. Try to set up a date with Marissa. Try to set up a date with Paige. Make sure each one knows its a date before going with you, and then make sure you try for a kiss on the date.

If it doesn't work out, they shift down to friends and you can look for new options.

If it does work out, you get a little free sex and practice while you look for new options.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
You use the words "start pursuing."

How about I simplify the whole process for you. Try to set up a date with Marissa. Try to set up a date with Paige. Make sure each one knows its a date before going with you, and then make sure you try for a kiss on the date.

If it doesn't work out, they shift down to friends and you can look for new options.

If it does work out, you get a little free sex and practice while you look for new options.
Well what I was planning to do was build some rapport with both of them
First before asking them out? Should I just go in cold?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask them out by the end of the first "rapport building" conversation. Yeah, it's okay to lead in to the date invite with a little bit of talking, but make sure you invite her out, and don't take too long to do it.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I would ask them out by the end of the first "rapport building" conversation. Yeah, it's okay to lead in to the date invite with a little bit of talking, but make sure you invite her out, and don't take too long to do it.
How would you go about doing this?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Naaah dude, there's not much of a rush. Just do it sooner or later.
Would doing something small on a weekday like Starbucks or something work for slippin a bit of rapport in there?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1: woke up, took my dog for a walk then went to school like normally. HBpaige in my first period. After class I walked her to her next class and kino'd the shizzz outta her. Focused on making eye contact and smiling at every girl I passed by. Day went pretty normally. Ran into HBMarissa and kino'd. I guess my friend ran in to her at the gym and he texted me and here's the convo
Nick: guess whos working out right next to me
Me: who?
Nick: guess
Me: uh marissa?
Nick: yah aha
Me: Bruh she is soo bad!!! :O
Nick: she hella bad in her workout clothes aha, she said we are workout buddies lol
Me: Ni**a put me on!
Nick: alright I got you lol

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then a few hours later I texted him
Me: so?
Nick: oh yah lol so here's what happened. We were on the treadmill and talking and I was like "you know my nig*a Logan right? And she's like "yah why?" so I said "he's a pretty cool dude, you should get at him" then she smiled hella and was like "haha he's cute, doesn't he have a girlfriend?" and I was like NoPe!!! The she said "hahaha maybe we'll see"

Lookin good for me lol? I was planning to ask her to hang out this weekend either tomorrow or Friday. Tips? Advice?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure its looking good for you. Just dont waste time. Since she's thinking about you right now, show her that you take what you want and ask her out.

You can read in my journal why my advice is usually "Get the date. Get the kiss."

Thats whats given me the most success. Long game hasn't worked out for me. I think you're right to ask her out for this weekend.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2: woke up feeling pretty confident, prob gonna ball up and ask Marissa out today :) wish me luck! Oh and any advice would be cool too

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out man you won't regret it. You thought about what you're gonna do though? Probably best before you set a date

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
Ask her out man you won't regret it. You thought about what you're gonna do though? Probably best before you set a date
Well after our last class I always walk with her to the parking lot so I was thinking just dropping out "what're you found this weekend? We should hang out on Saturday."
Thoughts?

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant fix something a bit more definite than 'hang out' whether its the movies, the park, lunch etc. but it's down to you really - im big on preparation but obviously not everyone approaches dates that way

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
I meant fix something a bit more definite than 'hang out' whether its the movies, the park, lunch etc. but it's down to you really - im big on preparation but obviously not everyone approaches dates that way
Hmm... I've been told movies aren't a good first date spot? Got any suggestions?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3: well my plans didn't work like I wanted them to lol. My dad picked me and my Lil bro up early from school to hang out since he was off work. It was fun but no progression ladies-wise. Anyways, I was texting my friend Ariana (who is very close friends with Marissa) and I told her to put me on aha. I told her to just sneak in a good word for me. Should be good :)
Hopefully i can ask marissa out tomorrow.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4: right as 6th period got out I asked marissa out tomorrow and she said sure! :D not gonna lie this is one of the hottest girls I've talked to. I'll text her around 7 tonight but I need some good first date ideas please :) help me out DJs!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go anywhere there's a table between you. Anything works where you're walking around together (malls, parks, carnivals, art fairs) cause that means you can touch her and find a private place to kiss her. A party or rave would work, but watch out for another guy stealing her.

MAKE SURE YOU KISS HER ON THE DATE. YOU HAVE TO.