Development plan starts in a little over a month

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am taking a bit of a break from here to focus a very important career goal, but I still read and like today occasionally post things.

Anyway for my own purposes in this thread i will post some ideas I have for instituting the greatest period of self improvement in my life.

In every way the last 4 years have been a period of great growth and self improvement for me. I have completed 2 masters degree, redesigned my career, my financial future and my outlook with women.

I made some huge and stressful changes in my life this year. Much of the year I lost sleep as I finished my work and thesis and moved to a new city.

After finishing an important career project a month from now, I will go on a purge of all negativity, expand my social realm and continue to work my ass off.

One thing I will start it with is the 21 day challenge. I will torch negativity, listen to all my self development tapes and get more sleep while keeping the exercise, nutritional and work goals that I always have at a high level.

And I'll post it to keep you informed.

Elements of the plan

1) DJ boot camp (another loop through since I'm doing it now)
2) Self Help tapes (Tony Robbins et al, numerous sources)
3) Review of several dating methods, manuals
4) I will also change my training at the gym, keeping a 4 week rotation of different programs to constantly shock myself into new gains. I'll keep track of my data to metrically log process.
5) Break down for the final time any social fears of approaching, dating and meeting beautiful women. I normally do OK, but I want to go for alot of quality and quantity now.
6) Investigate some new financial investments

Now I have to go, one of my career goals awaits. It will take up much of the next month but is worth it, both from a professional and long term financial investment standpoint.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to that.

You guys all knew some girl threw off my game earlier this year. But I'll have it back better than ever.

The funny part is I have this idea of using my exes as batting practice on new routines and in a weird twist of fate they will be my "emotional tampons"

Had to laugh thinking about that, but that will be the sweetest revenge ever!

I was talking to some people last night about Karma. Not sure if the ex was a bad karma thing, I'm more inclined to believe it was just a logistical problem that every long distance relationship encounters. One more reason to be very careful entering into one.

Now the good side about long distance relationships is you have a booty call in every town. Now that's not too bad!

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I am doing the same thing starting at about the same time you are.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inc, maybe we should work together as a mastermind group. I can give you more details on that later.

To make it easy, let's say around Sept 1 (maybe a tad earlier). My big work goal is on the 22nd of August, after that a bit of partying is in order.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Inc, maybe we should work together as a mastermind group. I can give you more details on that later.

To make it easy, let's say around Sept 1 (maybe a tad earlier). My big work goal is on the 22nd of August, after that a bit of partying is in order.
Cool, I think that would work. I'll PM you what I am planning sometime in the next few days.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiring stuff. Which dating methods do you use and find most helpful aside from sosuave?
DYD? Mystery? I am about to take the leap into the world of dating seminars and I want to make sure I spend my hard earned cash on programs that offer the most for my buck.

I'm glad to hear that you're going through another round of bootcamp. I'm going to go through another round (second) also. I may have to cut each week in half however so I can get back to approaching asap; I have recently slacked off big time as my summer job required a great deal of focus and energy.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allan you will definitely be welcome as part of the group. If you can hold of for a month I am thinking of donig a review of each style with field testing to back it up.