Devastated after breakup

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fernando2826 said:
Thanks for responses all, much appreciated.

An additional note is that I removed her from FB post-dumping, only to receive a message after a few months saying how much I'd hurt her by doing so. She even said that she thought the breakup had been amicable.

It seems there's a split between her being young, therefore showing immaturity and selfishness, and being generally somewhat fvcked.

Here's what I think happened: she always seemed unsure as to whether she wanted a relationship when going to uni, but was in two minds. Got to uni, got consumed by it and inexplicably started flirting with another guy, perhaps as a rebound of sorts, then ended up in his bed after deciding our relaitonship was over.

Gets to me thinking she is going to be better with the next guy - at uni, part of her friendship group, can't fvck him over etc. - Beta-shlt maybe, but just bothering me.

Cheers again, chaps.
She's BPD or bipolar bro. Crazy. You are trying to rationally look at her actions...but she doesn't think like us. She will NEVER have a stable relationship.

I dated a girl like her that was bipolar on a bunch of meds. You'll go crazy as she doesn't have normal emotions or thoughts. Move on. Don't be a white knight.

Block her and never look back. You're young...date other girls and don'tsquander opportunities.