Destiny

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Zero at the moment mate and never even tried, even if I look at a woman she looks away, maybe if I get one who even glances at me or smiles then it might give me the confidence to approach them, so far not one has even showed me the remotest interest
well what do you look like? Do you have a picture? If not just describe your body and face.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 24??? Your best years have certainly NOT passed.
I agree with that.
Dude your young, if you lived till you were 74 that's 50 years.

Im a believer in fate(despite being a atheist) and I believe everyone has a path in life and maybe mine is to be alone.
Um... no, You have many paths or choices to choose from
Your first mistake is believing that your going to be alone
as fate would have it.

Hey dude I've had a tough life so your not alone.

If you keep doing what you've been doing
you'll keep getting what you've been getting.

So change.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to believe that God hated me and would never let me get a girl and to make sure that I can never get a girl he gave me a less than ideal body and personality.

But then I realized that I'll probably live till my 80's or something and that is a very long time. Would I want to be alone all that time and never have women? Of course not. So I have decided to look at the reasons that may keep me away from women and improve upon them. In a way I am challenging God or destiny, fate, what ever you want to call it.

For the little effort I've put in, I've had some very minor success. That tells me that if I put in a lot of effort, I'll get sweet rewards.