Depressing reddit post - what advice can be given to the masses of men in this situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/1fmlfay
I'm 27 and never had a date.
I know the feeling. Almost 26 years old here, and I am completely invisible to women. At this point I've lost the will to even date. Plus dating apps completely wrecked my self esteem.
40. I did it by reflecting on how trash my dating life was and realizing I'm not good enough. It may sound like I'm putting myself down. But I had to hit myself with realism. Once the last girl I tried to talk to ghosted me, that was it for me. It's like I suddenly woke up. Now I don't even worry about dating, love, sex. I got through the hurt of it & accepted that I'll be alone, that took it to another level.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them to travel overseas. Western women are ruined by feminism and the state encourages it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know middle aged incels. It is beyond over for them. My advice would be do Whatever it takes. Move Heaven & Earth while you are still young. I’m sure my middle-agedCel friends never dreamed they’d be where they are now.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of the self defeatist attitude

Stop lusting over online women way way way out of their leauge

Stop watching p*rn

Get a skill in something

Learn to cook / dance / sing / play guitar whatever ( these hobbies are like chick crack )

Start fishing in shallower waters , there are PLENTY of 4/5/6's out there who are getting ZERO male attention because they physically can't compete with the more attractive women

Earlier I the year I randomly ended up living with a HB5 redhead ok she wasn't going to win any beauty awards but she was a decent girl and with a bit of makeup would defenitley get someone going

in the 6 months I lived with her she got a grand total of 1 date , I fvcked 6 different women in the same period

These girls are not difficult to please and will give equal effort if you've got fvck all experience with women this is where you have to start like it or not.