deep convictions

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people ,

I am wondering about a word or term used in a sentance .
Actualy im not sure in what exactly it ment in that particular sentance that it was used in , so maybey there is someone here who could help me out and explain what was ment by it in a more symplistic manner .

Ide mutch apreciate it if anyone could help me out here :cool:

The sentence :

He must also have deep convictions: he should NEVER give up his ideals or morals for anything.

The word or phrase :

deep convictions
deep convictions
deep convictions

convictions ?

What does the author meen ? convictions ?

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
To have deep conviction to me means to hold true to what you believe in. I don't believe a DJ should actively pursue a girl that already has a bf. Therefore, I do not try to make her ditch her current borefriend and date me. Another example is I believe a DJ should not tell his prospects about the DJ Bible, no matter how long he has been dating her. Perhaps after marriage... So I will not reveal the existence of this forum to any of prospects until I feel I am completely done with it. Hope that helped!

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is basically a belief in something, or an ideal.

The "Deep" means that its something he wholly believes, he believes it in his heart + his mind. Its almost a natural instinct in him.

The "Convictions" part means that he will not only believe in this ideal, but he will do his absolute best to make sure that {this thing/ideal} is enforced.

So its something that someone believes in with a passion + will do all that he can to make it happen/work.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to run a pattern on us?

Funny, I can't stop thinking about deepness, going deep inside..

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankyou very much guys .
I was a bit confused dueto the other word convicted as in convicted of theft .

I got it now , and no im not tryeing to run a pattern on yia all .
What ever that may mean .:confused:

Anyway thanks :)