Declaring Intent

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I got an issue with declaring my intent. Sometimes the girl realizes I like her and sometimes she doesn't. A lot time it ends up let's just be friends. What are some good ways to be clear with your intent from the beggining? I didn't notice anything this specific in the Bible.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Maybe you're reading a different bible, the answer is written all over the damn thing.

Next time you meet a girl, once you've established rapport and both of you are comfortable, tell her you wanna take her out sometime, and when she says ok/sure/I'd love to, ask her for the #.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoke weed? eww.... theres your problem, you can't work your game while high....your too focused on your useless thoughts

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't smoke weed w/ girls, man. It's impossible to game when you're stoned.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look her in the eyes and say "I am declaring my intent for you."

Works every time. :rolleyes:

If you want your intentions to be clear from the beginning, you need to START ACTING LIKE A MAN. If you were acting MANLY, you wouldn't be on here yapping about how "so many of the girls you talk to end up just as friends". Guess why this happens - it's because they see you as JUST A FRIEND! If you were straightforward instead of supplicative, strong instead of shy, and took the game to them, you wouldn't end up with the result you've been having. Go read the bible again, because you have been sleeping last time you "read it", then come back and ask your question again - if you haven't already answered it for yourself.