Death...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Souls? Tools? Guys, come on, this is like discussing what it would happen if you approached that sexy girl. You will not know untill you actually do it. So, since none of us have been dead yet, lets just drop this and enjoy this life until we drop.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Souls? Tools? Guys, come on, this is like discussing what it would happen if you approached that sexy girl. You will not know untill you actually do it. So, since none of us have been dead yet, lets just drop this and enjoy this life until we drop.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?

Originally posted by Oxide
I find this topic to be rather interesting, that’s why I brought it up, so if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, please don’t try and dissencourage others to post to this thread.... and I don’t know about u, but just because we haven’t been dead yet, doesn’t mean its not something that interests us! And as you can see, this thread turned out to be rather interesting, to see the different opinions and views of people.... so either contribute to it, or don’t post in it:mad:

And by the way... discussion death isn’t gonna prevent us from enjoying this life.. this is just an interesting discussion, so if u do not agree that this should be discussed, then rather don’t post at all, rather than tell people to "drop it" *sigh*

Laterz....

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think death is truly a very interesting topic. Why? Well:

The only people that truly know what - if anything - happens after we die are already dead. It's the ultimate unknown, the final puzzle, etc.

In a way, it is like Oxide said in that you don't know what happens until you experience it, but in a way it's also different. This isn't like talking to a girl because you know there's always going to be other girls after that one. In this case, you only have the one shot and have no certainty of what happens afterwards. There is the possibility that this is the one shot we have - ever - without any coming after it. In this sense, death is a very provacative instance.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really......

CableLight: I happen to be in the position where i know people (doctors) that are in that whole spiritual world.. and the things that i have heard and learned from them have made me look at death etc in a different way... and these people that i know that are spiritual etc, they have a much greater knowledge of what happens to someone after they die... My mother being one of those people that work with spirituality etc (She is a doctor/healer and some other **** that i dont know what they mean;)) I dont really know ALOT about all that death stuff because she chooses to NOT tell me TOO much when i ask... blah... but the point that i am trying to prove is that NOT only the dead know what happens after death etc.. there ARE people on this earth that ARE spiritual enough to know too.

Laterz...