Dealing with the IGNORE **** Test.

Stay Fly

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you have experienced this test before, and I was curious as to how you handle it.

I game girls very well, and then the next time I see them it's like they want to make sure they're not giving themselves up too fast, so they whip out the "I'll ignore you, but make myself approachable" **** test so that they can try and make you out to be the one who is being seduced by them.

How do you deal with this?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
just happened to me today... she was walkin infront of me.. looked around.. saw me.. said nothin... so i walked infront of her and kept goin... i dunno if i made the right move but by ignoring her she was the one being tested... hope it works

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea when this has happened to me I actually ended up ignoring them as well. I guess if she has a high interest she will intiate a conversation with you. But she might even think that you are not interested in her anymore.

Stay Fly

Reaction score
Yeah, I tend to ignore her back as well, but I don't know if this is the most effective way of dealing with it..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not effective in the "winning her back" sense, but if a girl ignores me, I'm through with her...at least until I get an apology and she begs for forgiveness (some do, some don't).

I'm the fvcking prize here - I let nobody disrespect me like that!

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not ignore its just... them walking and seeing if youll make the move.. id like someone who knows the answer to post though... that would be key

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal today ignored me for a bit, i ignored her back, and she soon was saying mike come keep me company!

Was weird, coz she wast texting me and we arranged to meet up and hang out in the computer room at college for a bit, then i said ill be in at a certain time, but then text her again to say i was in there early coz the teacher let us go, so she comes up and i see her come in, and im chatting to two of my mates at the time, she sees one of her other male friends and just sits with him and chats to him for a bit, im like ohwell il continue to talk to my mates, after a while she iniatiated convo with me, ignored me again for a bit where i completely ignored her back, she was talking over me (i was in the middle of her and some guy she was chatting to) i was just sat there talking to a mate and i soon got the "mike come keep me company" i did so for a bit then left her on her own for half hour

hehe

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that when a girl ignores you, shes testing if you will act needy and come running for her or show that you are not phased by it and that you will still carry on normal with your daily life. If you read most the posts above you can see most of the guys just ignored the girls back and acted if it didnt matter to them and what happened? The girl came running back.

If you run back to her, it shows her that she can wrap you around her little finger - when that happenes -->Game Over.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.....I get this all the time. Why do they do this sh-t? It just makes me mad and I ignore them back. What do they hope to accomplish by doing this?

I remember when I was always initiating a "hello" to this one chick (seemed too shy to do it herself) and after a while I said "f-ck it" if she doesn't speak to me first at any time I'm not going to be bothered. I stopped, then she started doing things to get my attention again, everything but actually "talking" to me.

This is the most annoying thing women do to me.:mad:

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
"....You're sitting there..you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested, but I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested, but now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting...I'm started to get interested....it's very difficult trying to read the situation."

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stay Fly
I'm sure many of you have experienced this test before, and I was curious as to how you handle it.

I game girls very well, and then the next time I see them it's like they want to make sure they're not giving themselves up too fast, so they whip out the "I'll ignore you, but make myself approachable" **** test so that they can try and make you out to be the one who is being seduced by them.

How do you deal with this?
If I understood, she simply started to ignore you? Uh? If so:

Act as if nothing had happened. As if you hadn't even noticed that she was ignoring you. Be more aloof now, but don't say a word about.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Man.....I get this all the time. Why do they do this sh-t? It just makes me mad and I ignore them back. What do they hope to accomplish by doing this?

I remember when I was always initiating a "hello" to this one chick (seemed too shy to do it herself) and after a while I said "f-ck it" if she doesn't speak to me first at any time I'm not going to be bothered. I stopped, then she started doing things to get my attention again, everything but actually "talking" to me.

This is the most annoying thing women do to me.:mad:
They do it to see if you are desperate.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, my whole game is ignoring women.

I told a girl this one time and then I said "okay, try to pick me up" (this was just over MSN)

So ten minutes later, nothing has happened, I message her

"What are you doing??"
"Ignoring you. Is it working?"

*****. Lol.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she the only female in the vicinity? If not, strike up convo with other girl/s. Bonus: if they are not as hot as the main girl you're interested in (they think "what does she have that I don't?"), and if you make them laugh (drives the hot girl mad, provided she had some interest to begin with).

About the original girl ignoring you, you can either say hey or something, just to acknowledge her, and not "pretend you didn't see her". Attitude is key: if you call her like a puppy, she will know she has you around her finger, but a manly greeting just shows you have class and you don't care about her shyt tests.