Dealing with other guys.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a confident and secure guy. Heres where I have problems. The girl im persuing has many others persuing her, but for good reason. Most are total AFC's, but a few actually have game. The fact that they all have a physical advantage over me with them being older and closer to her age, I have to counter with an incredible amount of game. So far its between me and 1 other guy. She is still giving me signs, but he is starting to date her. Im not jealous, as I know I could show her a better time, but at what point should I quit, or shouldnt I and keep persuing her? I could get a date, but would it be worth it or is this the kind of women I should avoid? I feel like we really connect, shes an 8.5 on my scale which is extremely high, and thats with looks and personality. The other problem i've been having is I play it chill and let her strive for my attention and he just gives it to her, do women usually go for the easy way or what? 37 views and nobody knows?

Last edited:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep playing it cool. You need to show her that your the fun/exciting MAN she is looking for. Let her have fun with the other guy(s). She will start to wonder what your doing and get bored of the other guy(s) showering her with attention and what not and come to you. Or you can step up the kino to show your interests through actions.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking kino b/c she started it already, thanks for the reply after what, 94? thats basicly all I need to know. Thanks again.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post much but I would say why not turn up the heat and just suddenly go icy on her.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, that could work too, actually I think thats what i'm going to do. Thanks Terror.