Dealing with LTR drama help?!

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok long story short my LTR has alot of issues including self harm,rape and all that stuff.

Found this out after i went out with her so could'nt screen her out.So i get a text now saying she's on suicide watch and dont have a clue how to reply to it.

Would you guys just next her or what?....or is there a ****y way to reply to it?

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Act ****y if she is in that kind of position.
I know how this site tells you how to always be confident, strong, and kind of detached. But there are circumstances where you should act appropriate, and sensitive and listen and try to help women.
Plus if it is a LTR you don't need to worry about attraction anymore, you already got her, you just need to hold onto her, and help her out.
You could next her or whatever you want, just make sure she is okay dealing with her problems first, like psychological help or anything necessary for her.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few options...

1. If she is suicidal she needs help. Call a doctor/therapist.. tell her family. Or you can try and take it into your own hands and talk to her. Be there for her and help her out.

2. You can just let her figure her own problems.

3. Run away and don't look back.

Depending how much you like or care for this girl the decsion is up to you. The only thing that will comeback to haunt you is if; She does kill herself. Then, you will blame yourself for not helping her or dumping her at that time. But, it is not your fault. It would be her choice.

How long have you been with this chick anyways?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just next her and then look up Borderline Personality Disorder to avoid her type in the future.

Its not going to get any better and no you cannot fix her or help her in any way.

Some BPD's commit suicide and no its not your fault.

Most of the time they just say they are going to do this as a plea for attention or to lure you back in to a relationship with them otherwise known as hoovering.

Don't fall for it and get yourself the hell out of this pit of destruction.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am studying psychology and have friends who had those issues.
BEST OPTION-RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK
unless u love her

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"unless u love her"

Don't even look back if you love her.

Chances are its not real love and you're just trying to fix something broken within yourself vicariously through her if I'm right and it is a BPD.

Even if that is not the case with you the BPD does not love you, she simply needs you, until she needs something else.

Its need with them not love.

Run and don't look back no matter what you feel or think you feel.

It sucks to chuck someone out you have feelings for but these women will only drag you down with them.

Don't let that happen.

Also don't accept a friendship with them as they will inevitably try to play on your feelings and hoover you back into a relationship with them.

Total no contact is the only way to go.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look it up here using the search feature or elsewhere online silverwolf.

Its a highly dangerous psychological condition to both the people afflicted with it and those they get involved with.

The OP's post describes enough symptoms to suggest it as being a possibility.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, re: Kontroller's post.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes his LTR. Then its hard to run. But if he dont run. Then he could be jumping out of a plane with a time bomb that sets to blow after he hit the ground with the parachute that had its cords cut.
Long story short demonic, you are in for a ride... ask a psychologist, do some research. IF u wanna help and stay, do that. I respect u. If u dont, then take the back door. But watch out, if u slip, she might just decide to slit her wrist, which will stay on your conscience for life.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is looking for attention in a desperate way.
if you give her the kind of attention that she longs for, the cycle will never ever end.
the people that really , really, really want to off themselves, do not tell others, and they surely do not text it late at night.
they just do it.
ok, ok, so a cry for help is supposed to be taken seriously, but good grief.

from experience in life, an older wiser person would tell you that if your mate wants to off themselves for attention, then they are selfish, self centered children who need to grow up before they get into a relationship and you are wasting your time being with them.

from experience in being a woman, the advice i can offer, is that 7 out of 10 women are raped these days. not all of them can get over it, but not every one of them sits around depressed wishing to commit suicide either. the trick is move on with life. if one can not move on with life, they need to seek help from doctors and therapists until better. during that time, they do not need to be intimate with someone and plan out a long term relationship.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
BULL FVCKING ****... I'd like to know where the fvck you gotta such a dumb statistic like that from.

Leave it to a chick to say something stupid like that. I got news for you 7 out of 10 women are usually disgusting... maybe thats the only way they can get sex.... cause they are so damn stupid, ugly and unattractive.

Jesus christ....

....and The Most Sensitive Man of the Year Award goes to....

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KnockoutJM said:
Don't Act ****y if she is in that kind of position.
I know how this site tells you how to always be confident, strong, and kind of detached. But there are circumstances where you should act appropriate, and sensitive and listen and try to help women.
Plus if it is a LTR you don't need to worry about attraction anymore, you already got her, you just need to hold onto her, and help her out.
You could next her or whatever you want, just make sure she is okay dealing with her problems first, like psychological help or anything necessary for her.
I totally agree with this. You're already in the LTR, you don't gotta run C&F attraction game on her anymore, and definately not when she's suicidal. talk about miscalibration

Figure out if she's worth it for you. for most guys, a girl who's on suicide watch is not gonna be LTR material but it's all up to the individual. regardless, unless you're going nuts from it, try to get her some help.

it's OK to care about other people. personally I think that's the mark of a true DJ, or PUA, or whatever. when you've finally gotten enough pvssy that everything gets put back into perspective and you can stop thinking of women in selfish terms. life > pvssy. get the girl some help

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically finished with her and then immediately regretted doing it...i tryed to make up by saying everything in my head blew up and i went to the exstreme.

Now she says she does'nt know where we are but she's happy atm.

I'll give her a few day's to sort her stuff out before i next her as i do really like her.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demonic said:
Ok long story short my LTR has alot of issues including self harm,rape and all that stuff.

Found this out after i went out with her so could'nt screen her out.So i get a text now saying she's on suicide watch and dont have a clue how to reply to it.

Would you guys just next her or what?....or is there a ****y way to reply to it?
Lol. I can see you cracking a joke about her being raped and abused going over really well. Also, regarding your last post. That is not something she shakes after a 'few days'. You need to next this chick and don't turn into Captain Save-a-ho

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
BULL FVCKING ****... I'd like to know where the fvck you gotta such a dumb statistic like that from.

Leave it to a chick to say something stupid like that. I got news for you 7 out of 10 women are usually disgusting... maybe thats the only way they can get sex.... cause they are so damn stupid, ugly and unattractive.

Jesus christ....

The statistics are about impossible to accurately gather. It's like trying to figure out what percentage of people are gay - it's a topic that people lie about. The actual reported crimes are a small minority of the actual occurrences. And if you broaden 'rape' to include assault the percentage of female victims is very high.

Last edited: