Dealing with her old Ex who wants to be "friends".

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay the dude did hook up with my girl years ago got a few dates made out with her and then they stopped talking, he's just got back in touch with her and wants to be friends with her.

I'm stumped as to what I should do, part of me wants to tell the guy to get a life and fvck off and if he doesnt listen beat him up. And the other part wants me to play it cool but I hate how he's txting her all day long.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
just let it be, he is your mate and all but i mean come on. You dont need to worry about such things do you?

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she reciprocate, or is it just him initiating? Even if she engages, I wouldn't worry too much about this. He just sounds like another orbiter, I'm sure she has a few. Texting all day long isn't exactly the fast track into her pants. And the last thing you want to do is show any sign that it's bothering you. Insecurity is not becoming.

donjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Okay the dude did hook up with my girl years ago got a few dates made out with her and then they stopped talking, he's just got back in touch with her and wants to be friends with her.
lol typical women spouting BS and idiotic chumps believing them, just a few dates and a kiss and than they stopped talking just like that eh :crackup: , of course the ***** is going to say that, what else she gonna say, that she sucked the dudes c***, ****ed in the car in the bathroom on the bed and got a load of *** on her face, although thats more likely what happened !!!

typical said:
I'm stumped as to what I should do, part of me wants to tell the guy to get a life and fvck off and if he doesnt listen beat him up. And the other part wants me to play it cool but I hate how he's txting her all day long.
he wants some p**** thats the only reason hes contacting her, i wouldn't contact some ***** years later just to be friends.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should just tell her, you don't mind her having friends of either sex, but you find the fact that dude is pressing her in the guise of friendship disrespectful, and you trust she will do the right thing.