Dealing with Haters

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just read a thread where the Original Poster complains about people hating the extroverts. I've always had this problem and I think a lot of us aspiring Don Juans do, so I wrote this tip, that can be useful to lots of people.

I've noticed that the people that attack us extrovert guys, can usually be divided in 2 categories:

1. The Loser Girl. She's the type of girl who'd like to be a slut, but doesn't want to be entirely perceived as one, so she just comes off as a pristine bìtch. She's usually so ugly and uninteresting that I don't even care about her opinion of me.

2. The Wannabe-Silent/Strong Guy. He's an extrovert guy who thinks that he'll look more cool if people think he's a silent/strong thug. Unfortunately, he's usually an alpha male, so he can give you much trouble, if you don't have the right attitude.

These are some lines you can drop when they get annoying:

- You are not funny.
- WTF? You didn't get the joke, man? It was not that difficult, come on. (look very shocked, like he's really stupid)

- You are so weird.
- I am not the one who (attack him by referring to something he's wearing, to some ugly he has banged, to some bullshìt he said, everything)

- Are you trying to be funny?
- Yes. Are you trying to be cool?

- Do you have to talk 24/7?
- Do you have to mind other people's business 48/14?

- Quit trying to impress us.
- Do you really think ANYBODY would try to impress YOU? (emphasize the words "anybody" and "you"; point at him, if you wish)

Feel free to add your own lines.

Adone

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Not bad. Even tho i have no problems like that. I say - go away or imma punch You.
-go away or imma punch you
-can you even speak english

-man your tip sucks
-really than you are troll 100%

-id next her
-I'd have fun with her

-she's just a stupid *****, I would beat her up
-I got five bucks saying 200 pound dyke over there would beat your ass

-they di are dirty lines
-mi no habla espagnol

-On the streets we stab with knives to become alpha.
-stab me with a knife I will shoot you

-Operation went great.. patient died!
-holy ****, your right, no more jumping the girl in the alley.

lol, finally understand you MightyMate, lol, dealing with haters, they just want you to stop being so annoying sometimes.

They get annoying too, when you are having fun, and they barge in and call you a dip****, you tell em what your doing, and ask them how to do it better, or to shut up.

When I talk to guys in a group, and they start to hate on me for not beliving the story about the big 400 pound man who lives in the bush, they tell me to go find some cougar(milf) to mash with, they don't want to hear it. I shut up, and we keep on joking around... the girls that come up and tell me to shut up, I turn to whoever I was just talking to, and ignore her. Usually gets her heated up enough to calm down.

There's something special in anybody who gets angry at you, they have a reason to be angry, you just have to be DJ enough to make em happy.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
2. The Wannabe-Silent/Strong Guy. He's an extrovert guy who thinks that he'll look more cool if people think he's a silent/strong thug. Unfortunately, he's usually an alpha male, so he can give you much trouble, if you don't have the right attitude.

lol...

i am the silent/strong guy that IS an extrovert and its not about 'looking cool' its about getting the ladies.. honestly i could give 2****s about what any of the guys think about me, and yea i am the alpha male and i will give u trouble but im not about trying to be anything but myself and being who i want to be.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y

lol...

i am the silent/strong guy that IS an extrovert and its not about 'looking cool' its about getting the ladies.. honestly i could give 2****s about what any of the guys think about me, and yea i am the alpha male and i will give u trouble but im not about trying to be anything but myself and being who i want to be.
2 true, you think it's about being yourself, and who you want to be. You might be wrong in doing so, or people wouldn't look at you in a club and think you were a "mugger" or a wannabe "silent/strong" guy. They think you shouldn't even be out and about if your only going to be ruining their buzz. I've gone out at times to do just that, everybody hated me, I was doing a good job, but it wasn't something it turned out I like to do, so people enjoyed it when I told them I was playing around, and said "you got me".

This guy Adone, is just pissed, because he thinks these guys become haters, for you being loud and having fun. What do you think about that?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
This guy Adone, is just pissed, because he thinks these guys become haters, for you being loud and having fun. What do you think about that?

You haven't understood anything about my post. These guys can be silent/strong as much as they want, I don't give a shìt about them.

I know lots of silent/strong guys and I can get along well with them, provided they have genuine confidence and are naturally silent/strong and not just putting up a façade.

But when some shìtface tries to insult me, because I'm having fun while he's practicing his "cool" poses and holding inside his smile, I have the right to insult him back and to make him look dumb.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
You haven't understood anything about my post. These guys can be silent/strong as much as they want, I don't give a shìt about them.

I know lots of silent/strong guys and I can get along well with them, provided they have genuine confidence and are naturally silent/strong and not just putting up a façade.

But when some shìtface tries to insult me, because I'm having fun while he's practicing his "cool" poses and holding inside his smile, I have the right to insult him back and to make him look dumb.
That's what I was trying to say to supafly, he always talks about indifference... he cares about indifference, so I was trying to tell him, there are times, when indifference doesn't matter. He TRIES to be the silent/tough guy, and of course, he still gets angry about it, cause he doesn't understand.

when some ****face comes up to you, and practices being cool, play his game next time, tell him how cool he is, that's probably the best thing you could do. Than ask him to buy you a drink for interrupting you, because you just forgot what joke you were going to tell.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
I've just read a thread where the Original Poster complains about people hating the extroverts. I've always had this problem and I think a lot of us aspiring Don Juans do, so I wrote this tip, that can be useful to lots of people.

Its not even worth it to get into it with these people, because the only reason why they would attack you is because they arnt comfortable with themselves and they want to do what youre doing, so they try and make you feel like a$$...There are times when I hate too and there are times when people hate me for it, but Im not gonna say or do anything cause I know why I feel that way, and if I lashed out thats gonna make me look like the lowe man...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you mean introvarted? You can't be strong/silent if you tell everyone your problems and wear your emotions on your sleeves?

I don't talk about my problems much or about **** in general.. mainly becuase I learned at an early age that no one, at the end of the day, really gives a damn, so what's the point?

I think you are talking about the guy, that's is silent, but at the same time, makes it known one way or another that he is being silent and is bottling up something, just so people will think he is cool.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a few of you are confused on this. the silent types are silent for there own reason and that is to themselves.

ok.. pretend that you are the 'silent/strong type'

whatever definition you think that is you are it.

but under it, on your foundation you dont 'care' about others opinions or if you get 'attention' or 'respect' or in a nutshell 'approval' for anything.

Then you would realize that the REAL silent/strong type dont search for approval and dont try to make whitty jokes or comments or brag or talk to get people to like them or try to get girls.

the 'real' strong/silent types.. they accept everything infront of them, and overcome the obsticles.

the 'fake' strong/silent types.. they wish everything to be a certain way, and if somthing happens they dont like, they fight it. ex: somone saying somthing to hurt their image. they snap back get upset, or somthing along those lines BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES AND WHO THEY ARE

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you get along with the strong silent types? because I just can't talk to someone who doesn't talk. And these are the guys who get the girls

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont 'try' to get along with them, do what you do, and they will do what they do.

because thats what the 'strong silents' like myself do.

they dont care about getting along they just care about their goals/tasks on hand/in head.

just do what your focusing on doing and dont worry about impressing/'connecting' with them. they will respect you by you just being yourself.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if i were to hang with a group of em playing pool, i wouldn't try to make conversation, i'd just play pool and be myself

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
im saying just be natural. dont TRY to get them to like you, but draw the line when it comes to respect. if they talk shi* to you talk **** back but if it happens a lot say f*ck em' and dont hang with them..

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean.. honestly bro.. think about what your posting, it doesnt really matter either way.. or atleast it shouldnt.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me Mr if You wanna speak to me. Until then You are speaking to Your mummy.
Sure, I'll call you Mr. Jellybean from now on... actually no, you lost the honour. You are just Jellybean, okay jellybean, anytime you here me say the word jellybean, it will be to describe jellybeans. hard on the outside soft on the inside, and STILL taste like old candy.

How's that jellybean, I hope you like it.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
so if i were to hang with a group of em playing pool, i wouldn't try to make conversation, i'd just play pool and be myself
Play pool to yourself, but when their turn comes, are you still going to not make any conversation?

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Sure, I'll call you Mr. Jellybean from now on... actually no, you lost the honour. You are just Jellybean, okay jellybean, anytime you here me say the word jellybean, it will be to describe jellybeans. hard on the outside soft on the inside, and STILL taste like old candy.

How's that jellybean, I hope you like it.
Isnt that an insult that we just spoek about?
Lame one kid!
I love jellybeans anyways.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt that an insult that we just spoek about?
Lame one kid!
I love jellybeans anyways.

If you and ethno want to insult each other, then PM is the way to do it. Other people don't care about your problems.

Originally posted by superman2k6
how do you get along with the strong silent types? because I just can't talk to someone who doesn't talk. And these are the guys who get the girls
No, they aren't the ones that get the girls. They seem to be the ones. Think about every single silent person you know: 95% of them are shy guys who stay virgin until their 20s.
Obviously silent/strong get more girls than loud/weak, but they usually get less than loud/strong.
If you manage to be funny and outgoing, but demand respect, girls will flock at you. Unluckily, I've understood this just a month ago.