Dealing with bullies and fighting in High School.

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting doesn't necessarily make you an alpha male. Its all dependent on culture.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo be honest, i thought bullies were soo 1998 lol

jk
i got bullied in grade 6 until i stood up and kicked BOTH their asses (i was a big kid)
through grade 9 and 10 i would get bullied i guess by other same graders,
i guess i was intimidated by them because i would have a new guy on my back and when i get into a fight with them it was more of me kicking their assses cuz they were all small! that high school was FUKED, i couldnt stand it. they al wanted to boost their egos, along with the immature *****es so i left to a much much better high school..

bottom line is stand up in the beginning not the end.. DONT TAKE SH1T PERIOD.
you may get one b1tch off your d1ck and you might get another one to jump on but u always show the first guy up. bullies want the easy targets that wont do **** cuz it boosts their self estseem. if u make it a hard target before he gets some mentality on you. he will easily move on rather half way through out the year

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Gamblor said:
If you think you can't go to jail for fighting you're dumb as ****.

I went to jail for less than a shove.

Assault is defined as any touching that is unwanted.
The kid is in high school, you don't go to jail for fighting in high school. You get detention, suspension, and if you REALLY kick the **** out of them, expulsion, not jail

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you could go to jail but I've never heard of anyone fighting in high school go to jail.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
The kid is in high school, you don't go to jail for fighting in high school. You get detention, suspension, and if you REALLY kick the **** out of them, expulsion, not jail
Oh, I get it you'd rather get suspended or expelled, for some stupid sh*t. Trust me, you're not going to get let off easy as detention for fighting. And with that mentality, if someone bullies you OUTSIDE of High School like a football game or just at the mall or something, you're most likely going to do the same thing and WILL go to jail. Just because you're in High School doesn't mean you can go to jail smart one. Just because you're in High School you're not protected from the law, you might get let off easier than an adult(If you're under 17), but they'll still put you in jail. I know a few dudes in my High School who have ALREADY been to jail.

So use Kev07's mentality and if you get in a fight at a High School Sports event, don't say I didn't tell you so when you get arrested.

"But I'm in High School officer I can't go to jail!"

"Wrong kid, assault is against the law".

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ElStud said:
Oh, I get it you'd rather get suspended or expelled, for some stupid sh*t. Trust me, you're not going to get let off easy as detention for fighting. And with that mentality, if someone bullies you OUTSIDE of High School like a football game or just at the mall or something, you're most likely going to do the same thing and WILL go to jail. Just because you're in High School doesn't mean you can go to jail smart one. Just because you're in High School you're not protected from the law, you might get let off easier than an adult(If you're under 17), but they'll still put you in jail. I know a few dudes in my High School who have ALREADY been to jail.

So use Kev07's mentality and if you get in a fight at a High School Sports event, don't say I didn't tell you so when you get arrested.

"But I'm in High School officer I can't go to jail!"

"Wrong kid, assault is against the law".

It REALLY depends man, sometimes it's not stupid ****. and expulsion is really rare from fighting, only if you end up really fvcking someone up, or you get caught all the time.

I'm not advocating fighting in high school, just know that sometimes, you can't just walk away from something. Make a rational decision, is suspension worth kicking someone's ass? sometimes it is.

Oh, and if you're under 18 you don't go to jail, possibly juvie, but seriously, unless you're going around fighting all the time, you'll probably just get community service or some crap like that.

i've only known one guy that went to juvie, and that was for slangin' crack and getting caught repeatedly.

I don't know where your from, but in california, if you're under 18, you don't go to jail