Dealing with a doormat girl. What to do?

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Fvck yo this is starting to eat me alive again. I was going great for this past month but now sh1t is starting hit me again. Been hitting the gym hard, getting ready for freshman year of college,been going to toastmasters but damn i been thinking about her more. We weren't even together for long at all.

When I used to read about BPDs I used to think you guys were exaggerating but these people can seriously fvck you up. How can she be so heartless
This will sting and burn for a while youngmack, but consider it your good fortune that you came across this experience that early in your life.

As PairPlus said, allow yourself to get red hot mad.
This is a good chance to focus on your resolve and dig up some essential minerals.

This read should bring some perspective to your predicament: The gift of the BPD

Keep your chin up:box:

Last edited:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I wasnt even thinking about bdp. I was about to get on you about entertaining a relationship with a chick who's about to move 8 hours away plus you guys are kids and those types of relationships never work out well. She seemed like a good chick, there's nothing wrong with a bit of clinginess from women, until you brought up the rape. Damaged goods are damaged. Nothing you can do about it but lick your wounds and move on. Go fvck ten other non damaged, local, non possibly bdp chicks.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be happy you dodged a bullet. College has a ton of finer,better girls from all over.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only got grazed by a bullet there OP