Dazed and Confused

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
As cliche as this sounds... there's this girl I like that and I can't tell how much she likes me back. I have trouble with telling degrees of liking since i'm manic-depressive (plays a role later in the story). We've only gone out twice so far however she's really opened up herself to me. She's pretty smart too (her dad's a surgeon) my IQ's low 150's so we're compatible on that dimension. This girl is pretty different from most she's a white buddhist, thinks aliens rule the world, considers herself crazy and has tons of crazy , ie, manics and schizos friends. I think she could be schizo herself judging by some of her beliefs. Anyway I've opened up to her too we've had some good and very interesting convs and she's said stuff like she might have to give me this book relavent to our convs. She also mentioned once how she goes for guys with issues and then later on said she thought i had issues when we first met. We talk about her religion, she's told me about how she tried to hang herself, i mentioned getting put in a psych ward for 4 weeks, buddhism, not many little things and I get her laughing a lot too. Last time before she left the date I said I wanted to hug her and she beamed and i hugged her. We have a lot of trouble finding time to hang out cause she's taking 17 credits and i'm battered by projects.Yeah i know some of my behavior listed is afc, it's hard for everything to click all the time but my question is does all this sound like real interest of the sexual kind or more like lets just be best friends?

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it man. she said she goes for guys that have issues and shes says that she thinks you have issues. why would she say a thing like this if she is not interested? just go for it man. what have you got to lose?

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows you have some issues and she accepts that, so really you can't be afraid she is going to be put off by that.

whether it is sexual or not I don't know. Maybe it is more of a "caring, friendship" type of thing that she has going for you.

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement so far guys. I'd like to hear from some of the veterans around here.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she is interested - go for it.

Now with the psych stuff. If she tried to commit suicide in combination with the belief in aliens I'm thinking she is a "borderline personality disorder". Go look up the characteristics but here is the key one:

They have a fear of love in sense so the closer you get to her from a love standpoint the more she will flake. So point being don't get serious with her - just keep it fun and non-committal. I'd personally run but thats just me.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha this should be interesting. youre in college eh? definately hit that ****, but dont give her a key to your dorm.

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
we were just talking online, is she displaying sexual interest?
I'm Sven she's "M"
Svengali777: Hey townie what's up?
m: where the **** do you think you get off saying that
m: >:eek:
m: :p
Svengali777: HAHAHA
Svengali777: love a rise liek that
Svengali777: did u just get off work?
m: yes
m: and i didn't sleep last night
m: so that didn't help
Svengali777: awww i get that a lot too
m: get what a lot
Svengali777: can't fall asleep
Svengali777: think you'll be availible tommorow night?
m: i think i will be sleeping tomorrow night
m: it wasn't that i couldn't fall asleep, i was out being crazy all night
Svengali777: what you do??
m: thats personal!
Svengali777: damn
Svengali777: now im curious
m: don't be
Svengali777: one of my friends just freaked out cause i told him i don't consider myself catholic anymore
Svengali777: he used to be an alter boy
m: i'm sorry
Svengali777: dont be he's more just surprised
m: i wish i could stay and talk, but i have too much **** to do
m: sorry, i'm just on here to talk to the girls
Svengali777: i feel sooooo hurt
m: good you man *****
m: sexual opressor
m: j/k
Svengali777: you have no idea of my sexua; escapades
Svengali777: how can i be a man***** and sexual oppresor?
m: because you're a man
m: =-O
Svengali777: your a man
Svengali777: ill let you go do your work now :)
Svengali777: pleasureable dreams :-D
m: thanks
m: later

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares, just do it. the longer you spend chatting it up on the internet, the less mystery factor you have about you, and the less she'll be interested.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that you need to get off IM and into her room. Personally, I avoid IM and email like the plague. You have to get in her face.

Also, do a little less talking, and a lot more flirting. ;) Just a thought.

Looks good to go, do not hesitate too much, I believe you have to make a move within 2-3 dates or she'll friend zone you. And if you strike out, at least you will KNOW and can learn what went wrong and try again on the next woman.

Oh yeah, unless you are locked up in a hospital 24x7 you probably are not as crazy as you would like to think you are. (Speaking from experience.)