David X - The most brutally honest PU guru out there?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, was watching one of David X's seminars on youtube last night. For those not in the know, he's an old, fat, ugly PU guru, BUT he is VERY alpha, and his understanding of women is amazing.

His view on women is that 'All women excecpt you mother are sluts' and that 'The only reason you need a women is for sex...you don't need her to cook for you, you don't need her for emotional support etc'.

He's got this really brutally blunt style that I really love. He advocates being ULTRA direct with women and not *****footing about.

He says stuff to women like 'If you don't want sex, then get the **** out of here...it's not multiple choice' (if the women starts getting indecisive about having sex).

Anyway, his seminar is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfCSEb1vlP8 if you want to take a look.

Somehow I think this man could be the best PU guru out there, as his brutal honesty is very honourable.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I would have had this attitude a year ago.

"Throw it down big man!" - the great Bill Walton

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

I'm watching all 17 videos.

This guy has the right attitude.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember Style referring to him in The Game. One of his lines was "While you guys are out doing your magic tricks on women, I'm out there getting seconds."

Last edited:

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I learned more from those first 5 parts than from all books and **** I've ever read. Love his direct style.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got a lot of good points. I just don't like how jaded he is. He's perpetuating the belief that a guy can listen to Tony Soprano's misogynistic tirade for three hours and think that they will get laid. The real truth is that being jaded does not get you laid. Don't think that if you have no respect for women that all-of-a-sudden your life is going to be a pvssy-fest.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the concern I have for other people watching his material too. I took David DeAngelo's "****y and funny" a little way too literally. I thought it would have gotten me laid but instead I was portraying as myself as an insecure person making fun of women every chance he got.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love David X. His attitude and inner game are immaculate.

My favorite story of his was in one of his eBooks. He said he picked up a girl for a date once and she was running late. He was annoyed but waited around. In the car on the way there she says, "Oh by the way, I can only hang out for like an hour, something came up."

So calmly, David X says, "do you hear that?" "Hear what?" "It sounds like my tires are messed up." David X pulls over the car and says, "Can you get out and check make sure my tire's not flat?" The chick gets out of the car and walks back. He closes the door and ****ing drives away. LOL. He said the chicked called him for a YEAR after that trying to get another date.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool stuff, I'm glad people like David X. I'd recommend his e-book, 'Be Relentless' too.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Those really good looking girls, sometimes they stink worse than fish".

hahaha

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching the whole first disc and reading his e-book, I'm 50/50 with him. One half of me digs his take no sh!t approach and self-respect. On the other hand his brutal honesty and crassness isn't really sharp game for me. After seeing all these PUAs video I think they just tell their audience what works for them. What works for them may not work for someone else based on intangibles. But they usually have some good pointers that could be used as rules of thumb.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
After watching the whole first disc and reading his e-book, I'm 50/50 with him. One half of me digs his take no sh!t approach and self-respect. On the other hand his brutal honesty and crassness isn't really sharp game for me. After seeing all these PUAs video I think they just tell their audience what works for them. What works for them may not work for someone else based on intangibles. But they usually have some good pointers that could be used as rules of thumb.
Haha, dude me too. I love that story when he drops that girl off who told him she could only hang out for an hour. The part about respecting yourself is great, it's just the "you only need a woman for sex" part that's irksome.