David DeAngelo's ****yComedy DvD worth it?

shandy_cdo

Reaction score
Might we be misinterpreted as conceited with C & F?

Hi, I'm a filipino and I'm still not through watching Dave's DYD and ****y and funny, but is it really safe for me to apply what I've learned from it? Coz I might be misinterpreted as too confident or conceited. Does David suggest or advice us to be conceited guys?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't want you to try to act conceited, but ****iness won't hurt you. ****y/Funny is basically taking a slightly arrogant statement and adding humor to it, so you might come off as a bit arrogant at times, but once again you are better off seeming conceited than being seen as unconfident.

One thing he does mention is that guys who are really physically attractive should tone down the coc-kiness a little bit so they don't risk being seen as arrogant ass-holes. Even then, there really isn't a limit to how much you lay it on, as long as the women are responding well.... that is the only thing you should worry about.

kenypowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't over use C&F !!

it's great in the attraction phase; but if you keep applying high level of C&F during connection/comfort phase, it will backfire.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have every DYD product and I'd say that 'Meeting Women in Bars and Clubs' is the best series if you want to learn ****y comedy. Craig is awesome in that seminar.

For some reason I found the ****y comedy program to be more focused on inner game.

No Bones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all of David D's programs, ****y Comedy is my least favourite one. It just seems to be an extension of the Advanced Series; in the end I didn't feel like I completely understood ****y and Funny. For instance, while the talk with Sean on this product was fucking great for inner game, it had little to do with C+F.

Advanced Series, Mastery Series, Bars and Clubs. All are great, great stuff.