David DeAngelo's ****yComedy DvD worth it?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new here, this is my first post, but I've already learnt some pretty useful stuff. I was wondering, is David DeAngelo's ****yComedy DvD worth the money? :confused:

Any input would be appreciated!

------------------------------------------------------

Long Live Zeppelin!!

Last edited:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Fu*k no **** comedy is easy enough to learn. Plus im sure you could download it for free somewhere.

Just do a search on this site and ask some people you will learn all you need to know about C+F.

Ninja out

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... in a word, no.

I mean have you SEEN the extortionate prices he expects people to pay?? It might be good stuff but trust me, it doesn't warrant the hefty price tag.

And... I gotta be brutally honest here. I'm sure 'c0cky comedy' can help your game a lot. But he is hyping it like it is the 'be all and end all' of getting laid. As in, if you are able to make people laugh and be ****y.. that's it.

The brutal truth is that appearance is the most important factor... he claims it doesn't matter what you look like, if you can master ****y comedy you are guaranteed to get laid regularly. Hmm. Right.

Personally I would rather spend more time in a gym improving my appearance and working on my inner game then shelling out big bucks for this. It's probably got some good material in it, but is it worth the money? I don't think so.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true, david knows his stuff to a T. The only question is how much are u willing to pay to learn comedy?

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D is sooo much better than anyone better here at communicating and teaching the mentioned material. So yes, if you're interested in learning ****y and Funny, David is the guy to learn it from first... then the chaps on these forums.

And yeah... as Black Italian mentioned, you can get it for free - somewhere. Just search for a program called eDonkey. You can get anything you want there, you pirate, you!

ARG! :woo:

Reaction score
Youy're probably right. If I look hard enough i could probably find it for free..

Plus, I have minimum wage job.

I'll Check out the eDonkey thing! Thanks for the advice boys.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have ****y comedy as well as advanced dating techniques (more commonly known as his 12 hour double your dating seminar taped in LA).

I gotta say the ladder is FAR more interesting and also includes stuff on ****y Comedy.

In ****y Comedy he is less charismatic and about 1/2 of it is him interviewing guests or just the guests speaking. Still decent stuff but I think I got much more out of his DYD lecture than ****y comedy.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As David D has said: "****y and Funny is at most 10 % of the equation".
So that alone won't get you anywhere. The program is pretty good. Especially some guest speakers. It's not worth the money, since you can download it for free ;)

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get your hands on his audio interviews instead. They're gold. He's not that funny a guy, I don't think.

Edit: By the way, if anyone has more DaveD material, PM me for the love of god. I'd love to get more material.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some of his interview series, my friend used to subscribe to them and he gave me his CDs.

They are totally awesome, but you get the most out of them after youve read the book and saw the video seminars, I think, because it kind of just shows how this stuff works in real contexts "outside of the classroom" so to speak.

The guest speakers on ****y Comedy were alright, my favorite one was "26" who was a virgin till he was 26, hence the nickname, and talked about how to pretend you're a sex dynamo.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a great DVD, but you better pay for it...

Don't search for it on Limewire, or *****, or Ares, or using torrent files... downloading stuff for free off the internet is wrong...

even tho I did it anyway

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One funny thing

I'll admit I haven't listened to much of his material. I cannot speak for the quality content either way.

However, I found it odd that he mentions presentation is vitally important. Yet, he is one of the worst public speakers I've ever heard in my life from a delivery standpoint. Can he say, "OK" one more time please? I think he must have missed his Communications courses in college.

I'm not trying to be nit-picky here, and I don't want to slam a guy I do not even know anything about. Just pointing out the odd paradox. This is based off the LA 2002 seminar.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got his doubleyourdating ebook just to see what all the hype was about and was rather disappointed. I have seen parts of his video series and they looked pretty good... I recommend them over the ebooks anyway. David wants to make money obviously, just like everyone else, no matter how much fun he thinks his job is, so he is going to tell you looks don't matter. Looks DO matter, but you can make up for your bad looks if you have good game. If you have both, excellent.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also read his eBook and was vastly disappointed, his taped lectures though are awesome.

I think if you had to pick only 1 of his lectures I'd take Advanced Dating Techniques (taped in LA) over any other. ****y Comedy goes into more detail on the topic than his other lecture but it isn't vital information. I think the Advanced Dating Technique lecture is probably the best all around lecture that includes everything from reframing exercizes and the inner game (without which the rest of his material is useless) to ****y and funny.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can get it for free. I did but the best learning is going out their and apporaching women

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The DYD ebook is meant for AFC crowd who needs to learn the basics.

David D puts out lots of good material, but lots of filler/redundant material along with it, so one has to go thru it to get the info they want or need out of it.

But that's hard to do when his products are so costly.

I wish we had a "Product Review" section on this forum.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Looks do matter"

Suberb looks might make it easy for you, but looks don't matter **** all if your game is good.

(RESPECTING yourself does matter. You need to be clean and dressed nicely and perhaps a bit unique, but physically the size of your muscles, etc? No.)

Look, most girls I date would have a good chance at beating me up. I'm that scrawny. I can tell you 100% from personal experience that the only thing that determines my success is my SKILL.

David D's ****y Comedy program is not worth the price. I was happy with it, I just didn't think it was worth that particular amount. It actually does have a lot of inner game.

His Advanced Series _IS_ worth the price. Note that you can order his stuff without paying for 30 days and then return it. That's what the "product review" is.

The eBooks are for beginners.

David D doesn't have good presentation skills? He has the most deep, sedecutive, interested voice I've ever heard and his topics are profound. There are no 'umhs' and 'ahs.' I don't know what this is all about. He is a GREAT speaker.

David DeAngelo's Advanced Series is the reason I'm not sitting in a room somewhere pitying myself and instead just got back from spending most of the evening/night with a beautiful woman whom I am slowly falling in love with WITHOUT becoming an AFC.

Is that worth the $1000+ I've spend on his products? I'd say it's worth more.

I sound like a walking advertisement for him, but I really don't know how else to act. I literally owe him my life.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advanced Series >>> ****y Comedy

If you are going to purchase any products by DeAngelo, make sure that you start with the Advanced Series.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Ol dave is a market man.

He took Marketing stratigies and reworded them with a lil dating info here and there.

There is more valuable info here on this sight and it is free.

Save the money and don't get taken by that guy.