David DeAngelo

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read both 2 ebooks, the advanced series and the ****y comedy program.
It sure has some interesting things like the story about the 3 parts of the brain, the older brain overruling the younger one(s).
It helped me improve quite a bit but I'm not using his stuff for real long (only two weeks of the 90 day commitment) and I sure used some things that we're absolutely better then what I would do before. I just started reading some things first, then later slowly injecting them into my own life. Actually I'm still the same person, I just mess with girls a little more.
Besides that, the ****y comedy program also has some good funny moments and I can recommend anyone to buy *cough*down*cough*load*cough* it. It's also a good encourager to just don't give a **** about what's going to happen and that will definetly help you to be more confident towards women.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the DavidD stuff a few months back
the 2 books
and there is 2 seminars , 12 hrs and 20 hrs

listen to em a lot in the car

there is so much in there , some of it was just too intense to keep up with such as the biology of things ,

but now reading and listening to all of it i look back at the last 15 years of my life and there is so much of what he says that just blew me away as have seen it, a lot of it i already knew but until you hear it you dont realise it all but it is confirmed and then its game on

looked closely at the girls i have seen this year and did my fair share of wussy behaviour earlier in the year and lost a great one that was going along just nicely but i moved on and was all the better for it

then met a HB9+ right before i started the DYD stuff and in the middle of it despite reading it all still acted like a wussy and lost her but in the end she was a pain in the ass and flaky and the DYD stuff really got hammered home to me from these experiences

now have a little hottie that just wanted to be friends and has progressed along just nicely, right now its a casual thing , we get together regularly , hang out , she puts out and when we go out she pays her own way :) we both do our own thing and she loves the fact that i have my own friends, do my own stuff, put no pressure on her , and respect her space , she is displaying all the buying signs and i am in the control of it, life is good

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
I agree that his methods are a fraud to a point.

****y and funny does not create attraction. Attraction is a biological urge such as hunger and cannot be magically created if the woman isn't physically attracted to you.

He also charges 40$ for an e-book which is a ripoff IMO. For 40$ I expect to have an actual print book that I can hold in my hand and place on my bookshelf for quick and easy studying.
wtf r u talkin bout? In his first part of the 6 movies he says allmost in the begining that attraction can't be created!!! He talks about how chicks are attracted more to a personalty than looks! So if you use C+F in the SECOND you meet a girl, girl WILL be attracted to you if she sees something special in you!!

Thing is, everybody here who call him froud didn't understand a **** about what he is talking about!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the seminars about attraction, life, limiting beliefs and all that kind of psychology? Or does it include a lot of b*ll**** like planned lines, 'how to be ****y and funny' and other gimmicks?

Visitant

Banned
Reaction score
My favourite concept/part was on the internal locus of control.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a businessman with "informational products" as his forte.

He is probably good with women, but I know there are people out there MUCH better than he is.

He has some great info tho, but I could never pay for any of it.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by green69
Are the seminars about attraction, life, limiting beliefs and all that kind of psychology? Or does it include a lot of b*ll**** like planned lines, 'how to be ****y and funny' and other gimmicks?
yes to all of the above

it gives you a whole lot to think about , its a lot about yourself and your frame of mind ,

you gotta have a good base and work from that

one of his things is pickup lines thats right at the end and even then you dont really get any 'lines or openers'

has a few guest speakers which is also great as gives more perspectives to look at

the first set of seminars has a lot of audience input asking questions which is great

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
I do agree that being ****y and funny creates attraction is bull as attraction is always initial, but many of the other stuff he mentions are insightful, IMO.
Physical attraction is initial but lots of guys have that.

Attraction to your personality and masculine aura is a whole different story and more important.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see any reason for any of you to critize... Unless you are as good as david or have your own program.

You guys complaining are probably afc's who are jealous of people like david d..

He's trying to help people... Don't Fxck with him.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would he be a fraud. He offers his programs and books. If you don't like them you get your money back. Simple as that. You can even keep them for wasting your time. Know I didn't pay anything for his stuff, cause I'm not able to. But if I would meet him in person I would give him some money and my appreciation, cause this guy talks about some interesting stuff that works and helps you. I'm not saying that anything he says is perfect, but he sure has a lot of good points and info. For some people things that he says are obvious but for some people they aren't or they have never really thought about it. He sure gave me a lot of 'eyeopeners'. He focuses more on the inner game then the outer game which I think is good.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been listening to his mastery lectures in montreal and they're even better than the double your dating videos. They feel a lot more polished for some reason.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a skeptic going into his material but I must say it really changed parts of the way I think right away. Didn't even have to wait 90 days (as he wants everyone to give what he teaches 90 days to sink in).

The part of his lecture about everyone being a guest in your reality and you projecting your reality onto others is just very powerful. Its true though, the person who projects their version of reality the most convincingly is the one whose reality ultimatley prevails.

There is just so much!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake that people make with ****y Comedy is that people think that it's EVERYTHING. They think that that ALONE is going to create attraction for a woman.

****y and Funny is a TOOL that is in your toolbox. It should be used as a TOOL and not as your method. Using only c&f is like using only a hammer to build a house. David Deangelo actually says this in his series but people don't really tend to listen.

I listened to a few things by him and he seems like he truly knows what he's talking about.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, David DeAngelo called people who say "I went up to this girl and I did c&f to get her to whatever" simply as "jackasses".

It is a great tool and it should be used sparingly. If every word out of your mouth is like that you just come accross as an a-hole or arrogant jerk. Its good to use a couple of c&f lines when they are appropriate, but be normal the rest of the time.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for everyone who has not read Davids book: YOU MUST GO GET IT NOW, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED, also, if you actually read the preface, he says "The best way to use it is to read it and find all of the parts that you
like and all of the ideas, skills and techniques that you would like to work on and improve." That does not mean go out and do everything he says will work, only what you think will work for you. I think that is the big problem with alot of people who say he is jus a fraud, they actually try and use EVERYTHING he says, and not what will work for them:cool:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D. is a good man.