David DeAngelo

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN this sh_t is hot!

Bow down for BLACK ITALIAN!! :D

I just downloaded first of six movies from hit seminar and the sh_t he talks about blow my mind! I hope the 5 others are as mindblowing as the first one!!

Anybody seen the whole seminar?

Black Italian: I belive you have seen it. Helpt you a lot?

DAMN!! ... still shaking :D

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
It only gets better im not sure if the first one that talks about limiting belifes but that is my faviroute part. This helped me alot but im a fast learner. So maybe you could learn slower or maybe faster who knows.

But atleast you took the first step and dowloaded them, its worth it. In my opinion David DeAngelo is the best in the field. He isnt HOT either hes just avarge which shows that anyone can get women.

Thanks Man

Ninja Out

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David Changed my mindset completely in life. If it wasn't for first reading his e-book, i would still be the BAFC(Below Average fustrated chump) i was. I still got a long way to go though.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where's your proof that he's a fraud? I do agree that being ****y and funny creates attraction is bull as attraction is always initial, but many of the other stuff he mentions are insightful, IMO.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
yeh dont use to much c&f use it but not alot. He is not a fraud listen to what he say hes good at what he does.

Have you seen my GF i owe her to David DeAngelo. She is a HB9.5 theres a picture in 1 of my threads.

His stuff is targeted more to succesfull hot women. Not everyone goes for that so for soem people it doesnt work.

If you want sucesfull hot wome than listen to David.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by JaguarMike
He is a complete fraud.
Have you studied any of his material, other than what he sends out on his free email list?

Have you put any DYD material to the test out in the field?

And if so, what and what kind of results did you get?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Have you studied any of his material, other than what he sends out on his free email list?

Have you put any DYD material to the test out in the field?

And if so, what and what kind of results did you get?
Why Derek do you agree or disagree wit him?

Also have you put any of David DeAngelos stuff to the test on the field? If so how did it work out for you?

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
can u upload them on yousendit.com? its way easier and really fast thanks in advance

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I need to explain myself. I have had average results with chicks my 18 years but came to this site to perfect getting the hot girl in high school that is flaky. I learned those types are not even worth it, and gets old quickly even when you're hitting it whenever you want.

Now, onto David D. I have ordered his online book, and ordered his dvd series.

What I liked:
-The colin farrel expression creating mystery and sexual vibes
-speaking directly to her, a.k.a cutting out the b.s. and telling the truth subconsciously, "I wanna bang you, and I am mentally ok with that." Seems a lot of guys that are AFC are afraid to bang or think they'd rather kiss... weird mind thing going on, and this stems from themselves thinking they are not worthy of jizing in the girl because their dna is not sufficient and they are sympathetic to themselves (again, this is a subconscious thing).

What I didn't like:
-****y and funny (****y and funny works on flaky girls who are hot and get hounded all the time, and those chicks are not as common as other girls) There need to be more methods.
-Saying attitude is the most important thing, regardless of wealth. To me, that is like saying the engine is the most important part of a car. Without the tires, and without a steering wheel, unless you have telekinesis, it won't move. Women need support via money. If you are the handsome model banging the perfect ten woman and you have no money, she's still going to stay with her CMO boyfriend. Yes you will get laid, but know your role and be angry by it, you're just a sperm donor in the grand scheme of things.
-The whole package is half baked. Good material, but not connected enough. I'm losing interest in this, and I have to go to bed, cya.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah hes a helpful guy to a point...but from that point on, he is a fraud and he just spits more and more products to sell that basically say the same excat thing.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that his methods are a fraud to a point.

****y and funny does not create attraction. Attraction is a biological urge such as hunger and cannot be magically created if the woman isn't physically attracted to you.

He also charges 40$ for an e-book which is a ripoff IMO. For 40$ I expect to have an actual print book that I can hold in my hand and place on my bookshelf for quick and easy studying.