David deangelo (aka Mark Matthews)

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, here it is:

I've been very fortunate in life in that I've never had a hard time meeting women or getting dates... but finding a woman who can keep my interest and attention has always been a different story...
:)

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tenzo
Hey guys,

I always thought that david deangelo was a faker.. and it was proven to be right:
http://www.catchhimandkeephim.com/

This time he teaches women how to keep men attracted to them and use the same stuff that he taught us on us, he's now called Mark Matthews and he's in the business of finilazing an ebook, also called Catch Him and Keep Him.

he's playing on two sides now.. I'm really disappointed :down:
what are you on about kid?>
its called money

Palomo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think deangelo can´t be as good teaching men as teaching woman, (i´m not saying he´s good), i think he sometimes teaches 'bel-air prince' tactics, :crackup: , lol. The point here is how can he teach women how different are men if he is one of them!!?? i think an experienced woman (she doesn´t need to be attractive) could help more to women than a male psycologist

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about how many girls you have banged and then want nothing to do with. Think about how many girls that you have dated, but always rather watch the ballgame with your friends. These are the girls that need help. They need to learn what they have to do to keep our attention.