David D is loosing it

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Not sure of how many of his emails are real, but David D does dispense some good info and for free, so stop complaining.

His various products have value as well, but they do get repititious.

My biggest complaint about David D is his marketing, but take what you can get out of his free newsletters if you don't want to buy anything.

Most of these guys are in this to make money, and will perpetually promise you that their next product is going to be the one to fix all your problems and get you all the girls.

Too many people are looking for the quick fix, so they buy ebook after ebook, DVD set after DVD set, attend Seminar after Seminar, Boot camp after Boot camp.

The problem is, most guys don't have their "inner game" together yet so they are basically wasting their time.

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk, and walk before you can run.

Otherwise, you are wasting your time and money.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David D exposed

I signed up for his newsletter from Catch Him and Keep Him and at the bottom, here is the disclaimer along with Double your Dating's disclaimer:

------------------------------------------------
Catch Him Inc., All Rights Reserved. Catch Him
And Keep Him And Christian Carter are trademarks of
Catch Him Inc. You agree to all of the following by
accepting and reading this: You understand this to be
an expression of opinions and not professional advice.
It is only to be used for personal entertainment
purposes. You are solely responsible for the use of
the ideas, concepts, and content and hold Catch Him
Inc. and all members and affiliates harmless in any
event or claim. If you are under the age of 18, please
go to the link at the end of this e-letter to stop
receiving it or send mail to "Catch Him Inc."
3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las Vegas, NV 89109.
--------------------------------------------------

Entropy Communications
3002 Third St
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Usa

Copyright 2005 David DeAngelo Communications
Inc., All Rights Reserved. Double Your Dating
and David DeAngelo are trademarks of David
DeAngelo Communications Inc. You agree to all of
the following by accepting and reading this: You
understand this to be an expression of opinions
and not professional advice. It is only to be
used for personal entertainment purposes. You are
solely responsible for the use of the ideas,
concepts, and content and hold David DeAngelo
Communications Inc. and all members and affiliates
harmless in any event or claim. If you are under
the age of 18, please go to the link at the end
of this e-letter to stop receiving it or send
mail to "DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89109.

DDMI 3960 Howard HughesPkwy, 5th Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89109

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He also said his real name was Mark Matthews in a newsletter for Catch Him and Keep Him and he was using the pen name Christian Carter. I guess David D is Mark Matthews unless he is using a double diversion.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that David D's real name is Evan SOMETHING. That is what some other dating guru who had met him posted....I can't remember where at though.

Wannabe1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard an interview with Ross Jeffries ( I believe it is from before 2000) Where David D calls himself brother Eban... ?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy his stuff but he is of course running a business.

First you buy the ebook
NExt you buy the CD's
Next you buy the DVDS
then finally you go live to a seminar

But it is the American Dream

I like the fact that the guy reads alot of interesting books and summarizes them for us too.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to defend David D, having watched his DVD series, and read MANY of the books (most of them prior to watching) that he talks about, and many others. I think that attending ANY seminar on personal development can have benefitial aspects to it, that you can learn and apply for yourself. Reading as well, I basically read between 1-3 books a month...

For those that have watched his DVD series, he explains many of these things on camera. Indirectly, but still. He explains that he does get 100's of e-mails every day, alot of these people quite desperate, and he doesn't have the time (or the chance to save info for the people to buy his stuff) to teach the person all that he needs. Instead he just gives them a virtual b!tch slap to wake them up to realize that they are just going about the whole situation the wrong way.

Who cares if he is a business man? Are any of you aware of Zig Ziglar? I've listened to most of his tapes, and on one of them he breaks out in a story that I'll paraphrase.

"I was speaking to an audience one day a few years back, and right a few minutes into the speech some woman stands up and asks "I was told that you get paid a small sum to come talk to us, is that true?" I looked at her and I said "That is ABSOLUTELY false, whoever told you that was completely wrong. I get paid a LARGE sum to come speak with you today."

The point of that is any respected speaker will make alot of money doing what they do. Really, you can't get a large enough audience, though, without some form of advertising.

Derek Flint, pointed it out the best. "Too many people are looking for the quick fix, so they buy ebook after ebook, DVD set after DVD set, attend Seminar after Seminar, Boot camp after Boot camp.

The problem is, most guys don't have their "inner game" together yet so they are basically wasting their time.

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk, and walk before you can run.

Otherwise, you are wasting your time and money."

Regardless, any type of seminar with a good motivational speaker (or whatever you want to call them) is just that, to get you to start moving, getting the juices flowing. Positivity breeds positivity and sh!t is attracted to sh!t. When you are on a downspin, sometimes it takes something to wake you up to what is really going on, return you to a better perspective and then start the wheels going to turn things the way you want them.