Dating women that believe in that "Energy Field" mumbo jumbo

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
You ever date a woman that would spout off about energy fields and auras? I dunno, there's just something a bit off about women who believe in that stuff, right?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not something you believe. Energy is real, bro. You feel it, but maybe you don't understand or can explain it all the time. Everything is energy. You should read about it.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
That is not something you believe. Energy is real, bro. You feel it, but maybe you don't understand or can explain it all the time. Everything is energy. You should read about it.
If you say so. Some of the crystal crunchers can be pretty wacked though.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say so. Some of the crystal crunchers can be pretty wacked though.
No, no, not because I say so. You live in 2017 with any information at the tip of your hand. Don't believe me. I created my own beliefs and I keep them fairly flexible and dynamic because my thoughts and beliefs change if necessary. Research it yourself, is what I meant. But of course, if any woman is too much into it, then by any means, dispose. If anyone is TOO much in anything there is, it;'s not healthy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy is just a word to describe the attitude someone tends to eminate. Some folks truly are positive and others negative. Some are black holes and you have Suns that emit light and positive energy.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
lmao

I've had a girlfriend who's sister was a professional psychic. Seen her on the TV before on a ghost show, even.

Her whole family were fvcking crazy. It was quite a laugh.

You shouldn't take what women say very seriously anyway. And loads of women believe in spiritual stuff to some degree.

You don't have to believe it yourself. Just have fun with it. Don't be one of those obnoxious and boring "atheist" types.
Don't forget about those who use "The Secret" as their own personal bible

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well technically everything in existence is energy.. even physics supports that..
Your girlfriend is a 8 or 9. But she always has a mean mug and a strong negative attitude. She makes you jump a few extra hurdles to have sex and has a bunch of rules behind it.

This will drain your aura and wont be good for your "mojo" as a man.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 29 different stones. I just like to collect them, though (think Hank on Breaking Bad).

Everything is energy. Everything responds to energy, including you. But there are only 2 stones that control my destiny, and they're in my boxer-briefs.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on their level of interest. I found that all women have interest in spirituality whether it is bs or real. That's why the cube routine and other cold read actions work wonders if done correctly and with congruency to your personality type. It creates the aura that you are in tune with deeper "things", which often helps with buyer's remorse and ASD.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, we are here because of energy, but there is zero scientific evidence for that spirituality mumbo jumbo.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, we are here because of energy, but there is zero scientific evidence for that spirituality mumbo jumbo.
I never mentioned anything of the kind LOL I just said that there is energy around every person and you can easily feel it/see it. Some people are full of negative energy inside so that's what they project, some others project positivity. No need to go into reading auras behind the screen and **** like this

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never mentioned anything of the kind LOL I just said that there is energy around every person and you can easily feel it/see it. Some people are full of negative energy inside so that's what they project, some others project positivity. No need to go into reading auras behind the screen and **** like this
As far as we know, a person's actions is based on biochemistry. As far as seeing/feeling how someone is, this has nothing to do with energy. We evolved to read nonverbal, physical cues.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Randi has been proven to be a fraud. He only exposes frauds who are entertainers....I have had pre-cog dreams, ESP experiences so I know its real from personal experience. I don't have a framework for my experiences, but they happened. I don't know about crystals and all of that, but Astrology might have some merit, of course not that stuff you read in the paper. Its deeper then that.....don't call stuff mumbo jumbo unless you studied it extensively.....its a straw man tactic