Dating Someone on a "Sexual Hiatus"

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDITORIAL COMMENT: I realize that the anonymity of the Internet means that guys who have social problems or just plain small dic*s can take shots at other men, but for Gods sakes guys, this is the MATURE MAN FORUM. We're supposed to be better than this.

I have no problem with anyone making fun of my question; hell I posted it because I thought it was pretty funny myself. But it's unacceptable at my point in life that some of you think it's OK to attack me as a MAN. That is simply un-f*ing-acceptable.

Men don't do this to each other in the real world for 2 reasons:
1. Because we're men and should respect each other's life experience, and
2. Because criticizing someone's manhood is liable to get you hospitalized.

Let's upgrade the level of conversation guys and make this a real MATURE MAN'S FORUM where we can assist and support each other without the need for name calling.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
That's fine, as long as you're not paying for dinner. If a chick wants to buy me dinner and then not put out, I'm cool with just the free meal.

EDIT:

Oh, and great post Yeah Ok, but I think that any man who would date a woman who up-front told him she would not have sex with him is only suitable for extreme bootcamp, if anything. Even when I was 18 years old I would have scoffed at a chick saying such a thing to me. No adult man should do anything other than laugh and leave if a woman tries to place conditions like that on a rel'p.
Zarky she cooked it (mash potatoes and chicken, no gravy wtf?) from talking to her I guess she hasn't had sex since April and is waiting to be in a "committed relationship" I truly don't know what to say, honestly this may sound weird but I just don't see it happening, not because I'm impatient (I can get my stick wet tonight if I wanted, not bragging) but because I'm not gonna commit and not have sex, but honestly believe it or not, my interest in her has remained, I'm at a stage now were if I were to hit it fast, I woulda lost it long ago, she actually knows a bit about the game, and has indirectly called me "The prize"

lol

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
davewe said:
I've gone out a couple of times with a woman who I definitely like and the feeling appears mutual. At my age, this has become rare. I date for sex or the hope of sex but I'd say the odds are 50:1 that I actually feel a strong connection to someone.

The fact that this woman is good looking, with a nice body, is smart, and a writer (as I am) has amplified the attraction.

However, she's a bit of a new ager (as I must admit I am too) and is seeing a Shaman...
Really?? :rolleyes:

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
davewe said:
EDITORIAL COMMENT: I realize that the anonymity of the Internet means that guys who have social problems or just plain small dic*s can take shots at other men, but for Gods sakes guys, this is the MATURE MAN FORUM. We're supposed to be better than this.

I have no problem with anyone making fun of my question; hell I posted it because I thought it was pretty funny myself. But it's unacceptable at my point in life that some of you think it's OK to attack me as a MAN. That is simply un-f*ing-acceptable.

Men don't do this to each other in the real world for 2 reasons:
1. Because we're men and should respect each other's life experience, and
2. Because criticizing someone's manhood is liable to get you hospitalized.

Let's upgrade the level of conversation guys and make this a real MATURE MAN'S FORUM where we can assist and support each other without the need for name calling.
Davewe, the reason you correctly detect immaturity in yeah oh's post is because he IS immature. he is too young to be posting in here.

I dont mind under25's posting here asking for advice or replying if they are mentally more mature than their yrs eg. Curiousgirl, Allegory or if they can behave themselves.
However if theyre going to behave as they do on the general discussion board, like demented toddlers piddling up the walls.
Then they can expect their posts to be banished.
The general discussion boad is horrific

As to your question. I agree with Solomon and others advice. Put mz shaman on the backburner - let her slow cook in her new age broth, while bringing other pots to the boil.