Dating someone in debt

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're an older woman (I think lol). I've already reported that at least 90% of the women I date that are 23 - 35 have BAD finances. The Bytch will have student loan debt (without a degree), car loan debt (for a piece of shyt car), credit card debt (with a 540 fico score), and STILL be hopping on a plane every weekend to fly to various islands.

That's the market of women, especially if she's attractive.

But you never answered my question, why are you on this website? What are you getting out of this website as a woman? I never really understood why a woman would be on this website.
I don't need to answer your question about why I post here. Let's be real - you don't care why I post here, you just want to use the information to troll me when you are unhappy with what I am posting.

Let me get back to the idea of giving someone a tiny, insignificant piece of you, in an attempt to TEST vulnerability.

Pay attention boys, you can use the concept on your females...

@Tenacity you and i exchanged a flurry of PMs a while back where you gave me your POF link and asked me for feedback. As an unmarried female (being in that POF profile examining mindset) I evaluated your profile and gave you sincere feedback. I ALSO gave you support and encouragement in our private exchange. I allowed myself to be vulnerable with you, believing that you would take it in earnest, for what it was -A human being demonstrating kinship and the ability to try and be there for someone.

Then you get on these boards and publicly PUNK me, in order to show your bravado, and the "man" that you are (lol). You have ZERO respect for the fact that I supported you (ad fvcking nauseum) in private. And did, in fact, cheerlead for you in public on these boards.

Fvckin bite my balls, mvthafvcker

You will never receive respect, responses or mental equality from me.
I don't owe you sh1t. You owe me.
You get what you give my s$$hole

Good luck with your baggage

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are bvllsh1t. Begging me in dm to explain your/the female, her behavior, etc, and then getting on these boards and trashing me in public.

You all talk about how females are gutter rats with no loyalty, but you have ZERO issues with leaning on me in private and then flogging me in public so you look like "big men".

Reaction score
It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless that the reality of what you would do as a natural human being help, share, care. Has to change 180 degrees when the government gets involved. When your unaware of the pitfalls of a choice that you make will have serious consequences on your lifestyle and standards of living for years if not decades to come.

If you know anyone who has ever been caught up in the court system for marriage or anything related to it. You realize that debt, child support, assets, attorneys fees, alamoney, palamoney, prenups, stress, heartbreak etc... is not worth what's between any woman's legs on this planet.

They all have the same 3 inch long 2 inch wide 9 inch deep give or take gash. If your a true DJ and she truly loves you and you truly treat her fair and you truly trust each other and your truly going to be together for ever then why bring the government into your bedroom. They are already in so many aspects of your daily and yearly life keep what ever little freedom from them you have left.

Reaction score
You guys are bvllsh1t. Begging me in dm to explain your/the female, her behavior, etc, and then getting on these boards and trashing me in public.

You all talk about how females are gutter rats with no loyalty, but you have ZERO issues with leaning on me in private and then flogging me in public so you look like "big men".
You guys are bvlls1t is a blanket statement. I have never begged you for anything I wouldn't even beg for my life I would fight for it, little lone beg a woman for anything. I have never DM'ed you nor have I ever trashed you in public. If someone trashed me I would trash them back win or loose.

There are men and women who are gutter rats without loyalty that is a fact I have run across them in real life not all of them but they do exist.

If I were you I would put these big men on blast for all to see so we would have a better understanding of what your stating and we could decide for ourselves who is out of line. Until then it's just he said she said.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't need to answer your question about why I post here. Let's be real - you don't care why I post here, you just want to use the information to troll me when you are unhappy with what I am posting.

Let me get back to the idea of giving someone a tiny, insignificant piece of you, in an attempt to TEST vulnerability.

Pay attention boys, you can use the concept on your females...

@Tenacity you and i exchanged a flurry of PMs a while back where you gave me your POF link and asked me for feedback. As an unmarried female (being in that POF profile examining mindset) I evaluated your profile and gave you sincere feedback. I ALSO gave you support and encouragement in our private exchange. I allowed myself to be vulnerable with you, believing that you would take it in earnest, for what it was -A human being demonstrating kinship and the ability to try and be there for someone.

Then you get on these boards and publicly PUNK me, in order to show your bravado, and the "man" that you are (lol). You have ZERO respect for the fact that I supported you (ad fvcking nauseum) in private. And did, in fact, cheerlead for you in public on these boards.

Fvckin bite my balls, mvthafvcker

You will never receive respect, responses or mental equality from me.
I don't owe you sh1t. You owe me.
You get what you give my s$$hole

Good luck with your baggage
I have been in PM with BeExcellent and LYD as well, and asked them the same thing. Idk how that's supposedly busting your balls or trying to "play" you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in PM with BeExcellent and LYD as well, and asked them the same thing. Idk how that's supposedly busting your balls or trying to "play" you.
IMO the fact that your response strategy right now is to 'play dumb' speaks volumes about your present character.
No matter. I've said my piece. I would appreciate it if you would keep my profile name out of your mouth moving forward.
Have a great day.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are bvlls1t is a blanket statement. I have never begged you for anything I wouldn't even beg for my life I would fight for it, little lone beg a woman for anything. I have never DM'ed you nor have I ever trashed you in public. If someone trashed me I would trash them back win or loose.

There are men and women who are gutter rats without loyalty that is a fact I have run across them in real life not all of them but they do exist.

If I were you I would put these big men on blast for all to see so we would have a better understanding of what your stating and we could decide for ourselves who is out of line. Until then it's just he said she said.
My apologies, I meant to direct that at the men whom have DM'ed me in private looking for support, and then turned around on these boards and trashed me. I assumed that most people reading that statement would understand it was only directed at the select few, but I guess I was wrong.

It took a dozen posts by T in order for me to feel solid about calling him out publicly. It's not my style to publicly flog. Really no one wins. I look a bit crazazy and the other peron feels cornered. That doesnt make for good communication. It does make for great drama, but I'm really not about drama like that. It's my style to chill and communicate. However I am human and I do have my limits

Again, apologies to you, and anyone who got offended with my blanket statement.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you could guide and teach her but if she is not in that habit already in her 40s I doubt she will be in it in her 50s. Also that time spent to teach and guide her takes away from time that could be spent elsewhere like making more money for the household. And I'm sure that would be the reason for so many future fights between them as no one likes to be micromanaged. When all he has to do is choose a more responsible team oriented woman, or just let her be herself and enjoy her for who she is just do not tie her to his ship so they both sink because of her debt. That goes both ways in my opinion man or woman gay or straight any relationship. I'm not saying leave her just do not get married till she squares away her finances.
The problem is if she wanted t change and fix that debt instead of complaining about it, she would've already... a woman in her 40's Is already def stuck in her ways. She has a certain level of comfort to living and paying off school loans doesn't go with that

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
IMO the fact that your response strategy right now is to 'play dumb' speaks volumes about your present character.
No matter. I've said my piece. I would appreciate it if you would keep my profile name out of your mouth moving forward.
Have a great day.
Hey....chick....

1.) YOU PM'ed me. From that PM we had a variety of conversations and you said if I wanted to shoot you over my dating profiles you could critique them. Which I did.

2.) I never reached out to you for shyt.

3.) Furthermore, your "profile name" will continue to be mentioned in my discussions if I feel that it's warranted.

4.) Finally, I will restate my question for the 3rd time, why are you on this website? You know I asked LYD the SAME question, she answered it by stating that she felt as if she could identify with a lot of the shyt we as men go through and could offer unique insights. Why can't you answer the same question?

I also know that LYD and BeExcellent are women (also I know penkitten is a woman). I don't actually know if you are a woman or not, I haven't spoken to you privately on the phone nor seen a picture. Lately, your posts have been sounding a lot like Guru/Legend/whatever other name that convicted stock fraud has.......so for all I know you might be him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey....chick....

1.) YOU PM'ed me. From that PM we had a variety of conversations and you said if I wanted to shoot you over my dating profiles you could critique them. Which I did.

2.) I never reached out to you for shyt.

3.) Furthermore, your "profile name" will continue to be mentioned in my discussions if I feel that it's warranted.

4.) Finally, I will restate my question for the 3rd time, why are you on this website? You know I asked LYD the SAME question, she answered it by stating that she felt as if she could identify with a lot of the shyt we as men go through and could offer unique insights. Why can't you answer the same question?

I also know that LYD and BeExcellent are women (also I know penkitten is a woman). I don't actually know if you are a woman or not, I haven't spoken to you privately on the phone nor seen a picture. Lately, your posts have been sounding a lot like Guru/Legend/whatever other name that convicted stock fraud has.......so for all I know you might be him.
Hey...Loser...

You have zero frame surrounding me, but you knew that, didn't you?

I did initially reach out to talk to you about Poon King. We had several random discussions about PK and about 'this and that', entered into, what I thought was, a pseudo friendship (as friendship as you can get in an online forum) and our conversations naturally evolved into your struggles with meeting a quality female.

You GAVE me your POF link to review your profile. You ASKED ME if I wanted to connect on linkedIn. Based on our private exchanges, and personal interaction, I've openly supported you on these boards. And you turn around and shyt on that, freely, and over and over. Dont try to turn this into a one sided situation so you can attempt to save face.

Again, character exposed. It's really no wonder you have no luck finding a mate. You cant run around and be two faced like this and expect someone be loyal.

Keep my name in your mouth, try to give me attention and draw me in so you can do what you do best, turn as many threads into the " @Tenacity Attention Seeking Show".

lol, pathetic, as usual
Get therapy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hey...Loser...
Somebody sounds hurt.......

You have zero frame surrounding me, but you knew that, didn't you?
DF :confused:??

I did initially reach out to talk to you about Poon King. We had several random discussions about PK and about 'this and that',
Ok then, so don't get up here and lie about me running to you for advice. You reached out to me and we started a conversation about a variety of things.

And you turn around and shyt on that, freely, and over and over. Dont try to turn this into a one sided situation so you can attempt to save face.
How am I shytting on you? What face am I trying to save?

It's really no wonder you have no luck finding a mate.
And there it is guys. When you tick a woman off, notice how she begins to talk about shyt that has NOTHING to do with the argument you and her are having. I'm just waiting for SAZC to say I must be gay, with a little dyck and that's why this argument is taking place. :cry::rofl::cry:

Keep my name in your mouth, try to give me attention and draw me in so you can do what you do best, turn as many threads into the " @Tenacity Attention Seeking Show".

lol, pathetic, as usual
Get therapy.
And do you guys notice how she never answered my question? I will restate the question....SAZC, why are you on this website?