Dating several women at the same time.

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when one of them wants an exclusive relationship?

I'm single and am currently dating several women just to see who I think is a good fit for a relationship. The problem is, one of the women has asked me in ******** that she doesn't want me to be with anyone else but I have not decided to be with her exclusively yet because I still want to know if the other women I'm dating are a better match.

She now accuses me of cheating and have broken ties with me and have no idea of restoring that honesty even though she knows I am dating other people and have told her so.

After all those dates with other women, I think she is the best match.

Have any of you experienced this and how do you restore that trust even though it wasn't broken by you?

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
do the math:

your seeing more than one chick, is it inevitable they are going to find out?

Is it reasonable for one of them to become upset?

Do you like her enough to become exclusive?

if the aswer is yes to all three, then call her up and apologise make arrangments to talk with chick and become exclusive.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would he need to apologize? What did he do wrong? Should he date someone just because she wants to date him or should he be a DJ and qualify and select the best one? There's never a reason to be sorry about being a DJ.

CB, just call her and let her know (without apologizing) that you've chosen her and are ready to take the next step. If she asks you why you took so long just ask her if you had made the wrong choice. If she says you had, she's not the right one for you.

NEVER SUPPLICATE!!!

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't really cheat, you honestly told her you were dating others. This could be like some sorta ultimatum-test , whatever you do don't go running after her and telling her that she is the world to you (or make yourself exclusive.) -

Right now, don't do anything... you seem like you know how to catch women, so you have zero probs on getting another woman.