dating question

rydincoaster1

Reaction score
There is this girl at Starbucks Coffee that I like and I think she
likes me because whenever I go there she smiles at me and asks me how
am I doing. Sometime she calls me sweetie. Well today I went in and I asked her "If you dont have a
boyfriend, I would like to ask you out" and she said "I do have a
boyfriend but you and me are cool" and then she smiled at me. Do you
think she is just playing or she really does have a boyfriend?

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you approached it wrong. Ask her for her number, not if she has a bf. If she says i have a bf, you say... "i didnt ask you if you had a bf, i asked you for your number". Its a yes or no question.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW . . .Just keep in mind that most Starbucks girls are dead friendly!:D ...And yes..The only way to find out is to play yr position and ask them out, or get their phone number . .Good luck and good hunting!:up:

Reaction score
I think Starbucks only hires hot girls. It must be good for business because I see hot women working in all of them.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always move on when they say that dude, she either does have one or doesnt want to be involved with you in that way, but yeah as one of the above posters mentioned there were better ways of going about it.

Well done for trying, many people dont and these first steps are the hardest, but yeah speak to a girl more before asking for her number, build a rappor then ask for her number :)

And to answer the question more directly, saying she has a bf... i wouldnt take that as playing.