Dating HB 9.5's

Glycerine2

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's up guys. I've never had a problem getting the girl I want (fortunate to be very good looking), but one thing I just find funny is guys hitting on my GF all the time. Everywhere (even when I'm with her this happens). These guys don't have a chance, so why bother? I mean, seriously. What makes some guy (who isn't attractive) thinks he has a shot with a girl like that? C'mon now, personality counts, but when you're trying to get a HB 9+, you better have some looks my friend. Having a HB 9+ with you makes you king of the world to people around you and proves that you are the ultimate of social value and others envy and want you in their circle of cohorts. I've even had guys tell me their jealous of my looks. I've got it, what can I say?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point of this website is for average looking or shy guys to get beautiful babies.

Yes, a guy who looks worse than you certainly could get your lady.

You've never seen a hot chick with an ugly dude? I see it every day. Keep thinking you can get by on your looks alone, I'll be expecting your post about how you got dumped for some loser.

Glycerine2

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you dumbass. I don't care if my GF dumps me, I'll just date some other HB 9.

I'm just saying I found it funny.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glycerine2
lol, you dumbass. I don't care if my GF dumps me, I'll just date some other HB 9.

I'm just saying I found it funny.
There is no need for namecalling.

The point of your post was that average dudes have no chance with HB 9+'s. This is a complete falsitude. Average guys, with confidence, can easily get any chick you can.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that helps you sleep at night.
With this post you prove that you are a troll. If you have no problem getting chicks, then why are you here?

Also, you are 17 years old. No woman is a 9 until they have fully matured, at least 20. You have no clue as to the pleasures of manhood.

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got it, what can I say?
Male version of an Attention ***** :crackup:
Despite your belief that your God-given 'good' looks attract 9.5's, fact is that there's plenty of average to moderately good-looking guys getting quality girls, and don't rely much upon their looks at all. Mindset > looks, although being attractive to women definately helps.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no problems getting women, and are SO attractive, why, exactly, are you here?

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blong1068
This is a complete falsitude. Average guys, with confidence, can easily get any chick you can.
nope, definatly not true. If your below a 7, your chances of getting with a 9 or higher is slim. With confidence and personality you might get lucky and land one but not easily.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
This thread isn't about guys hitting on your girl. This thread is about you saying how good-looking you are. Ban yourself. Oh and another thing. I bet $1000 you aren't dating a 9.5.

And this thread by you made me laugh my @ss off. Now tell me how a guy who makes threads like that pulls 9.5's????? See even though you may be "good-looking" doesn't mean shyt. Personality is key. In the link I posted you said your friend isn't good-looking yet he pulled a hot girl. Get your facts straight lmao.

Glycerine2 just got owned....................first Black_Italian....now Glycerine2 lol

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you post a picture glycerin? of you and if you have one of ur girl

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as looks are in the eye of the beholder, so is personality.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
This thread isn't about guys hitting on your girl. This thread is about you saying how good-looking you are. Ban yourself. Oh and another thing. I bet $1000 you aren't dating a 9.5.

And this thread by you made me laugh my @ss off. Now tell me how a guy who makes threads like that pulls 9.5's????? See even though you may be "good-looking" doesn't mean shyt. Personality is key. In the link I posted you said your friend isn't attractive yet he pulled a hot girl. Get your opinions straight lmao.

You just got owned by
Owned

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's up guys. I've never had a problem getting the girl I want (fortunate to be very good looking), but one thing I just find funny is guys hitting on my GF all the time. Everywhere (even when I'm with her this happens). These guys don't have a chance, so why bother? I mean, seriously. What makes some guy (who isn't attractive) thinks he has a shot with a girl like that? C'mon now, personality counts, but when you're trying to get a HB 9+, you better have some looks my friend. Having a HB 9+ with you makes you king of the world to people around you and proves that you are the ultimate of social value and others envy and want you in their circle of cohorts. I've even had guys tell me their jealous of my looks. I've got it, what can I say?
Glycerine, meet Mystery. Mystery, glycerine.
Glycerine, meet Gunwitch. Gunwitch, glycerine.
Glycerine, meet Sin, Sin, Glycerine
Glycerine, meet Style. Style, Glycerine.

nuff said.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna see a picture of you, post one. i wanna see if your all that and more, if guys are jealous of your looks and you can get any HB9 we should just let you run this site

now post ur pic

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had sex with a HB10 goat, and I'm only average looking. All the other goat dudes were so jealous of me, one of them even did a sh*t in front of me to prove his alpha male status. Does that count?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I once had sex with a HB10 goat, and I'm only average looking. All the other goat dudes were so jealous of me, one of them even did a sh*t in front of me to prove his alpha male status. Does that count?
As long as there is still a goat around to tell the tale.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I actualy laughed out loud:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: