Dating Frequency - Opinions Wanted

dennisjr2222

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some more questions for you DJ's out there.. I've searched this sight over and haven't really found a clear picture on how soon you should set up another date after your first one, second, etc? (i.e. you don't want to prematurely scare her off, right?)

Let me give you an example. Lets say you like a girl and ask her out. She is clearly interested and you have an excellent time together. You might even kiss her at the end of the date.

So some questions are, when should you ask her out again? Should you ask her out for the next weekend, or should you let some time go by for her to think about it and miss you? What should the frequency of your dates be? What works for you guys? Also what would your answer be if you're still not sure if she likes you?

Of course every situation can be and is different, but just generally speaking, what are your opinions and experiances? Thanks.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some questions are, when should you ask her out again? Should you ask her out for the next weekend, or should you let some time go by for her to think about it and miss you? What should the frequency of your dates be? What works for you guys? Also what would your answer be if you're still not sure if she likes you?
Honestly, whenever you feel like it. If she enjoyed your company and wants your attention, she'll do her best to get it. Don't limit yourself by what society or anything else tells you. I've gone out with women twice in the same week while others I only see once in a blue moon. However, don't be available to them 75-90% of the time, the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is very, very true.

Depending on my line up, I'll wait 3 days to 3 months. But you shouldn't exceed three dates, because it shouldn't take more than that to see if you have actual chemistry.

Hope this helps.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A FEW RULES OF THUMB.

1) ask her at the end of date one

2) wait a few days then call her up

3) email her next day,then ask are you up for some dinner tonight

If she is casually dating, competition could be fierce......so U want to increase the contact frequency (phone calls, texts, emails, dates. Stay in her life, monopolize her time til your solid.