Dating ex ****buddie

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I started dating a girl again with whom I had had sex for a couple of months about 3 years ago, we were **** buddies, we saw each other every now and then, at my house, nothing more.

We met again and started dating, we went to the beach together, I went out with her and her friends, had breakfast together and obviously we had sex several times.

The problem is that I'm going through a difficult time, I live with my grandfather who is very ill at the moment, so much so that I had to leave work a few weeks before the end of the contract to be close to him as he is due to have a very difficult operation soon.

I like this girl but she doesn't make me feel comfortable, I admit that maybe I have a crush.

She always talks to me about colleagues who hit on her, about ex-boyfriends, in short she doesn't give me certainties and maybe at the moment I need someone who cares about me.

Should I slowly detach myself and limit our meetings in your opinion?

I don't understand if she tells me certain things on purpose to make me jealous

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Have you possibly done the same to her at any time?

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you possibly done the same to her at any time?
I don't think so, 3 years ago we had this very superficial acquaintance, I'm the one who broke it off. We had never gone out together, apart from the first evening, the rest of the meetings at my house. The problem now is that from the moment we start going out together, going to the beach, going out with her friends, I expect something more from her, there's no way she'll talk to me about other men. At these points we limit the meetings and go back to how we were 3 years ago without obligation

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand if she tells me certain things on purpose to make me jealous
Are you sure you're Italian?
You don't recognise how she's trying to get your attention?

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you're Italian?
You don't recognise how she's trying to get your attention?
Yes but it's not the time, my grandfather is sick and I'm down in the dumps, all I have left is him. I expect some understanding from a girl, not that she makes me jealous or goes out with colleagues who I know are hitting on her. It doesn't help me

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I expect some understanding from a girl, not that she makes me jealous or goes out with colleagues who I know are hitting on her. It doesn't help me
No, but you do recognise that she's doing this to get more attention, yes? It's your decision if you give her what she wants, or give her what she needs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think so, 3 years ago we had this very superficial acquaintance, I'm the one who broke it off. We had never gone out together, apart from the first evening, the rest of the meetings at my house. The problem now is that from the moment we start going out together, going to the beach, going out with her friends, I expect something more from her, there's no way she'll talk to me about other men. At these points we limit the meetings and go back to how we were 3 years ago without obligation
The problem is your expectations. You assume because you are dating she is in a de facto relationship which is not the way it works.

This is the source of many mens issues in these situations. You assume it's more than it is.

Last edited:

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked about it, she told me not to expect anything serious but to be **** buddies like before, so we'll only see each other on certain occasions, avoiding meeting during the day or with her friends. I told her that's fine but of course I'll look around as long as I need more at the moment. Thanks for the advice, I was crushing on the wrong person

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We talked about it, she told me not to expect anything serious but to be **** buddies like before, so we'll only see each other on certain occasions, avoiding meeting during the day or with her friends. I told her that's fine but of course I'll look around as long as I need more at the moment. Thanks for the advice, I was crushing on the wrong person
Basically it means she is between relationships and wants to fvck but when she finds someone else she will be gone again...

Good you found out and now you can do the same.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus with a leaf blower she’s a cold-ass beyatch, but then again a lot of them are…

At least she put you on notice.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you were being tried out for something potentially more serious, but that has been rescinded now.

So now you're left with a choice of what you want in the situation.

i.e.,
Accept what's offered (and be okay with it) or leave

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I was getting fond of her, but that's okay, I'm happy with sex, I feel great with her in bed. Obviously I'll try it with other girls

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl but she doesn't make me feel comfortable
You want her to tell you that you're the only guy she's fvcking so you anxiety goes away? That's weak behavior, you should be dating other women, not focused on only one before being exclusive.

She always talks to me about colleagues who hit on her, about ex-boyfriends, in short she doesn't give me certainties
Onitis talking. A good answer for you would be "of course men will hit you on you, don't you that big a$$ of yours (while smacking it)"

There is a saying that goes "women fvck with you, cause they know they can"

I need someone who cares about me.
A woman is not you mommy or your therapist to tell you everything will be okay and you're going through a rough patch, weak men do that and its extremely unattractive.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is expected to happen, I mean, you're acting like a fvcking beta b!tch, wanting reassurance from here, wanting validation that she likes you by puking your feelings for here, wanting her to give you comfort cause a family member is sick.

You're acting how women act, and she is disgusted by that. Sorry to be the one to tell you you got way bigger issues than your family member being sick.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, everything is resolved, we just made the mistake of meeting up with her friends and on other occasions and I thought she too wanted something more, but we made things clear

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Returning to the discussion with this girl, what would you do now, would you immediately ask to meet for sex, or would you wait a few days?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your nuts need unloading. :cool: