dating douchebags, badboys..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
This silencer must be banned he is one idiot and does not bring anything to this forum.
You still don't have me on ignore like you've claimed. No surprise.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence, sorry I meant pena, please get the fvck out already.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Silence, sorry I meant pena, please get the fvck out already.
No you should be the one going your own way like your group laughably claims.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Because those women were smart enough to realize at a YOUNG age that no alpha would ever commit to them or relate to them beyond a sex toy. Some women are just less ambitious.:crackup:

These are the smart women who live in REALITY from a young age.

Women with self confidence believe they can lock down an alpha by f*cking him better than other women... OR they know they will never lock him down, BUT they want the experience. Some women like competing with other women while others don't think highly enough of themselves to try.... so they lock down a beta and call it a day. Doesn't mean they aren't MORE attracted to the alpha.

True. Women judge each other based on their ability to control and manipulate quality men. The more attractive or high status the man is.. the better of a manipulator the woman is. So she gets respect for it. While men control the world.. relationships are the one place where women are supposed to be in control. A woman who fails at this is a loser.

A woman who can't get a man to propose to her is seen as flawed. Lacking the skills to manipulate a man or seduce a man. Its considered pathetic. Similar to men who can't get laid.

A divorced woman gets more respect than a woman who never married. Just like a beta with an ex girlfriend gets more respect than a virgin.

This is why I CONSTANTLY tell men to stop rushing into relationships with women and spin more plates. Just like women are the gate keepers of sex.. men are the gate keepers of relationships. Thus.. being a co-dependent soul mate seeking loser is like being an easy woman who f*cks anyone.
I swear you're like the Donald Trump of seduction, says it how it is down to the bones- 100% real.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The claim that women only like bad boys is ridiculous. As I said before, most PUA gurus warn you NOT to be a bad boy, just emulate some of their traits.

A lot of guys here say if you build muscle and reduce body fat it will make you more attractive to women. So what, now EVERY guy who is conscious of health and fitness is suddenly a bad boy? Ridiculous. And what is "bad" about taking care of your body?

I work out, does that make me a bad boy? Do me a favor and don't call me that, I have no desire to be one. I prefer to be considered a successful man instead.

Proponents look on the street and see a woman with a bad boy and say "Oh, she wants to be with him". But if the woman is with ANYONE ELSE, then they say "Oh, she is using him for something". The whole thing is beyond stupid.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
The claim that women only like bad boys is ridiculous. As I said before, most PUA gurus warn you NOT to be a bad boy, just emulate some of their traits.

A lot of guys here say if you build muscle and reduce body fat it will make you more attractive to women. So what, now EVERY guy who is conscious of health and fitness is suddenly a bad boy? Ridiculous. And what is "bad" about taking care of your body?

I work out, does that make me a bad boy? Do me a favor and don't call me that, I have no desire to be one. I prefer to be considered a successful man instead.

Proponents look on the street and see a woman with a bad boy and say "Oh, she wants to be with him". But if the woman is with ANYONE ELSE, then they say "Oh, she is using him for something". The whole thing is beyond stupid.
Its as dumb as saying all men really like women who slvt around and have big t1ts nothing else and secretly want to fcvk them yet really just "settle" for chicks with nicer azzes, figures and prettier faces who provide them with a solid relationship because theyre afraid of getting hurt by the slvts with bigger t1ts whom they really want.

Idiotic kj generalizations at best. Run around talking about what all women really want while spending their beta bucks in urban bars trying to get entitled women drunk or they arent dtf. :crackup:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meeeh

Poon King said:
Because those women were smart enough to realize at a YOUNG age that no alpha would ever commit to them or relate to them beyond a sex toy. Some women are just less ambitious.:crackup:

These are the smart women who live in REALITY from a young age.

Women with self confidence believe they can lock down an alpha by f*cking him better than other women... OR they know they will never lock him down, BUT they want the experience. Some women like competing with other women while others don't think highly enough of themselves to try.... so they lock down a beta and call it a day. Doesn't mean they aren't MORE attracted to the alpha.
Disagree to a point....

The misconception with most on this site is that an alpha is just a guy who is regulated to bagging hot women and doesn't take any shyt. According to the average thought on sosuave Bill Gates is considered a Beta. However the argument can also be made that Bill Gates is alpha. This is hilarous simply for the fact that humans are complex creatures. With the evolution of our species. Here is a quote that basically breaks down what I'm saying

Humans do not fall into the same social hierarchies as gorillas or other mammals. We don't have alpha males in the same way that gorillas do because our social structures are more complex than other mammals. The only people who believe that human males are divided into alpha and beta categories are those who are both uneducated in primatology and have also never systematically questioned their cultural assumptions. Let me make this simple for you. Out of these two men who is the alpha male and who is the beta male?

http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2472e9e40202b1f7068e254ff3e9895d?convert_to_webp=true

It's tricky to say. You could make an argument that both of them are alpha males or you could make an equally convincing argument that neither of them are. If humans lived in a social hierarchy where there was actually such thing as alpha males there would be no question. Mike Tyson could clearly kick Bill Gates' ass in a fight. He would then have exclusive sexual access to a harem of women until he was deposed by a stronger challenger. Bill Gates would have no chance of success in a culture that was divided into alpha and beta male categories. Luckily for us we don't live in that world. There are many pathways for success in human culture so there is no singular way that you can become the alpha male in a given group of humans.

Dividing men into alpha and beta categories is at best an example of pop pseudo-science and at worst a way for small-minded men to judge each other. Let it go.

Whats my point both Mike and Bill are regarded as Alphas in their realms of expertise.

So to say that those cute/hot girls are settling for a Beta is actually not always the case.

"Alpha is a Mindset"--Rollo Tomassi

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Disagree to a point....

The misconception with most on this site is that an alpha is just a guy who is regulated to bagging hot women and doesn't take any shyt. According to the average thought on sosuave Bill Gates is considered a Beta. However the argument can also be made that Bill Gates is alpha. This is hilarous simply for the fact that humans are complex creatures. With the evolution of our species. Here is a quote that basically breaks down what I'm saying

Whats my point both Mike and Bill are regarded as Alphas in their realms of expertise.

So to say that those cute/hot girls are settling for a Beta is actually not always the case.

Humans are not as complex as they pretend to be. At our cores we are very simple. But we let over-thinking, societal rules, social customs, culture and religion warp our behavior to make us do things we would never do NATURALLY.

Bill Gates is not an alpha. He is an example of beta bucks.

There is a misconception that to be alpha is to be rich. This is false. You can be rich and famous and still be a beta. Many celebrity men are huge betas. You can also be a chef in a restaurant and be an alpha.

Alpha is a mindset, not a result. Money, fame, success are all results... but they don't define WHO a person is. If society were to fall apart and Bill Gates lost all his money.. how alpha would he be then?

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Humans are not as complex as they pretend to be. At our cores we are very simple. But we let over-thinking, societal rules, social customs, culture and religion warp our behavior to make us do things we would never do NATURALLY.

There is a misconception that to be alpha is to be rich. This is false. You can be rich and famous and still be a beta. Many celebrity men are huge betas. You can also be a chef in a restaurant and be an alpha.

Alpha is a mindset, not a result. Money, fame, success are all results... but they don't define WHO a person is. If society were to fall apart and Bill Gates lost all his money.. how alpha would he be then?
That's your opinion of Bill Gates.

Bill Gates chased money, fame and power. If that's "beta bucks" your priorities are screwed up.

Many a so-callled "alpha" would love to be in Bill Gates shoes. If they WE'RE truly "alpha" they'd put making MONEY ahead of spending it on entitled women or wasting their time with them and focusing on their dream.

If Bill Gates went broke today he'd still be Bill Gates and still succeed regardless of female approval.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like some people think that to be Alpha means that you have to look like Vin Diesel.

Bill Gates is a LEADER OF OTHER MEN. Therefore he is alpha. It's not necessarily because he's a billionaire. It's because he's a leader. He is one of the most successful people on the planet. Doesn't matter that he looks like he was on Revenge of the Nerds.

If you think guys who only attract women because of money are betas, then NBA and NFL players are betas.

Reaction score
Bill Gates is a BRILLIANT organizer of other men. If shtf, he'd AGAIN make billions and hire 1000's of guys like me, to kill millions of YOU 'alphas' if need be. . :) you have no effing clue about the real world.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I was thinking about this, and I wonder until which age do women still like this type of guys?

I mean, last night I was at BK and there was this cute girl who was 16 aprox. She was with the typical douchbag: tall guy, around 18, with several tattos, smoking, pretty thin, and he had a motorcycle and two helmets for both of them.

I thought that if he did not have those tattoos, and did not have a motorcycle that chick would not be interested in him. In other words, if you took out all his 'bad boy' customization, she would not even pay attention to him.

So I was wondering at which age do women stop seeking this type of guys. Jut before the Wall? around 30 is my guess.
Anyway when women are around 24-25 they also date attractive guys with money or some kind of status but not necessarily a jerk...

Of course once they're around 30 they look for provider features.
Their entire life...its ingrained in them...and just because they stop sating them doesn't mean they don't want to f**k them...

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about badboys, this list in the second post (Cola) is very general and all males are like that, I mean it says I'm a badboy. Spinning plates is a cool expression, but it has been given the feel that its a GREAT THING, when its basically neutral and means single. Couse if you dont want serious affairs and dont want to be a wanker you do that but the more I think about it, the more stupid it sounds.

And dont pretend you're somebody you aint. You will end up in a very sad place. BReal.

Lets talk about myself as an example (my favourite thing to do ofc :D): I play the guitar and sing quite well and generally fuk with music since forever. I do it because it is vital to me. It is a passion. I never, ever, brag or mention this to relative stranger girls, because its cheating and disrespecting music and I try not to burden people with it, they have their own passions. Well I cheated once - that one time I got very sad over a girl who shot me down and was kinda feelin down over some other **** and that induced a great hm... piece or whatever, that just came out like that, so I had to record it and send it to her. Rejection turned into a pair of wet panties of course. But I usually dont do that.

See I also look like a crook - I smoke, drink, and indulge in substances since 14. It shows on ur face. I work since 8th grade and been working nights for years. It shows. Half the hair on my neck is white and Im 23. Its amazing how I walk down the street and look at some real tough guys, like the tats and the body and all and they cant stand it and look down. Why? Im rather slim and tall, but ye I do have more than a 5 o'clock shadow and a rectangular jaw so idk. So I look like a crook.

In reality, I have a cat, play the guitar, read books, like sweets, and hide most of my emotions behind a stone face and there are plenty. When I get paid I always spend half of it in a day treating people to things just because Im happy I have cash :D. Im the kinda guy who searches the Internet for 2 hours to find an old music album ripped from the record couse the production is better.

You see maybe the biker is a nice guy who has a passion for tats and bikes. An maybe the tough guy is a normal guy who had weight issues and hit the gym.

And the poser-nerd - mark my words - never fake you passions - it leads to a very hollow existance, and is a mark of a weak person. If you collect stamps, the heck with it, say that you collect stamps dont fuking buy a bike to pick up girls. We, unlike the famales, gotta do what we gotta do, as opposed to do as we please. Well with passions, you can escape from that burden for a while. But dont fake it.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women really aren't all that ****ing hard to understand. You guys are making this **** much more complex than it has to be.

Women, who are 15, 25, 35 or 45 years old, for the most part, want to be entertained. At 16, a guy who rides a bike and has tats and smokes is entertaining.

You make a girl laugh and put a smile on her face, and she will be putty in your hand.

Money / Looks helps, it really does trust me lol, but what you guys are calling bad boy whatever **** is just guys being entertainment for women.

Become an entertaining person. Doesnt' mean you have to smoke weed and rob liquor stores, but be entertaining.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

And this where we disagree....and where my made my point if you stripped Gates versus Tyson than yes it reigns supreme but that's not always the case.

I have a buddy who is 5'5, 130 pounds soaking wet, he is broke, doesn't he have a car, he is not strong but he gets hot pu$$y is he an alpha or beta? according to you he is an alpha but based on what qualities because he can get laid?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

I agree with what you say. The bad boy line is for guys who are not getting laid wishing they were. Pleny of guys are getting laid and they are not all bad boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.